Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
That place they stayed in (her recent stories) looks nice but my god the food looks and sounds absolutely awful? Is it just me?

Lola123

VIP Member
When do we think she’s announcing her girls been born? I haven’t watched the whole video through so I don’t think she’s added an end slide with any details

Nova

VIP Member
Ines/Inez is quite common here, but I think it also refers to her Spanish heritage?

Edit: that was already mentioned.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Is anyone able to give a hint as to who her stepdad is? (If that’s not against the rules). I’m just curious. I know he’s a partner at freshfields and I know which department but I’m not sure which one is him…
Can you DM here? I can help but I don't know how to DM lol

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I know Jess once said before she can't sleep without earplugs (maybe she meant while travelling but I'm pretty sure it was day to day as well) are you allowed to do that when you have a newborn? or is she gonna have to forsake the plugs?

Smca53

VIP Member
Maybe it was something to do with her aunt? We really don’t know that much about her family so could be a name she’s given her daughter after someone in her family
I wouldn’t have thought so just because of how unsure she was about the name when she addressed in a vlog. Surely she would’ve said at that point? It seemed to be something they’d settled on that she hadn’t quite got used to yet.

Lola123

VIP Member
honestly, I could imagine Jess has been drifting apart from all the people her own age since Uni, since any of them would have hustled to get their respective careers of the ground, which is a stark contrast to Jess´s post uni life in general. What would they even talk about?!....
Dunno based on what I know about some of them they haven’t all worked hard to get where they are, their parents maybe but some of them are in a similar position to Jess but obviously not to the extent where they can’t do their job for 3 months and then return

milano

I was so certain she was gleam but I think I’ve got mixed up with that circle of like hellooctober etc with Tanya Burrs lot

letmesee11

I can’t be bothered to check the vlog, but the comment under the one where they celebrate her results says A levels, so I assume that’s right. I feel like Jess mentioned it some other time too in another vlog a while ago but I could be wrong! youtube.com/watch?v=D8XG2KcY2sQ
I would imagine it was her GCSEs as she's only like 16/17 at the moment going by this video

Lola123

VIP Member
She used to have her school friends in her vlogs quite a lot back in the day they always stayed at the farm over Christmas, I think they kept up seeing each other until her later years at uni (unless she's just stopped sharing that). I remember seeing them go to Waitrose and M+S to buy food and entertaining Indie etc
The first vlogmas they’re there but after that you don’t hear about them, makes me wonder

milano

I don’t mind Jess, I think when she had other things to do her YouTube came across much better and it wasn’t AD after AD, I am personally very excited to see her home renovation because they were making some big changes. I also can’t wait to see whether this once a week content will continue when the baby is a bit older, I’d still like a proper book video each month
definitely agree! i really will miss the book content it’s been keeping me going through lockdown & she has good taste , but I really doubt there’s gunna be any good book content for a while now unless she’s already filmed a feb books