Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god the prices for these jackets.. not that it's surprising, but still makes me recoil every time
plus I personally hate the way she styled it with the dress, but I'm not a fashion influencer so what do I know
I like the vest and jacket she wore at the end though
The hat too!!! Like sorry but it does not go in the slightest
What a surprise she posted a vlog a few days before a sponsored video

Reactions: 5
I have such severe cognitive dissonance when I see the cost of goods she’s constantly buying, all whilst talking about books about social and economical disparities and the struggles of other people. Make it make sense

Reactions: 36
I have such severe cognitive dissonance when I see the cost of goods she’s constantly buying, all whilst talking about books about social and economical disparities and the struggles of other people. Make it make sense
Token activism

Reactions: 23
Token activism
yep, nothing more than lip service to her audience and a way to upkeep a self-image of a conscientious and empathetic woke person. “Do as I say, not as I do”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It looks like Ines put together those outfits. So hideous and ill-fitting.

Maybe she'll hire Indie to be her nanny and give her her first "job" experience, just like their mom did with Jess? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I generally can at least appreciate the outfits Jess puts together, even if they’re polar opposite my taste. However, these are trash. Spending a mortgage on a trendy sweater does not mean it will style itself. What has happened to this woman

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is involved with any charities. The only donation I've seen her do publicly was the ad money from the books by Black authors video last year. Of course not all donations need to be public but she could bring awareness to causes, even link it to reading so it could go with her content like books for children without access, support for libraries etc.

Reactions: 8
All her recent outfits are questionable. I know that with covid most of us spent time in comfortable clothes. However the way she is wearing her clothes makes no sense for someone who used to have a great sense of style.

For people who haven't watched her vlogs yet, these are some of her outfits :

Screenshot_20211008-235104_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-235127_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-235138_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-235156_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-235245_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-235302_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-235317_YouTube.jpg

They are all ill-fitting or just mixed with the wrong pieces. Clothes say a lot about a person's personality and Jess clearly lost her own style. She is wearing trendy pieces but doesn't know how to make them work for her body type.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s starting to cross over into a book hoarder rather than avid reader territory

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Yes I guess the contract side of things is big. Getting them, negotiating them, and maybe reports or other admin but this wouldn’t be every day?
Her management does exactly this for her. (But even then, how much negotiating is there really to do at this point when she’s had the same three sponsors for years... I swear I want to poke my own eyes every time another one of her bare minerals and far fetch posts pop up) She literally has no excuses.

Reactions: 9
She literally reminds me of a little girl... as livic2830 said, she and Zak are like brother and sister living at home, she reads books all day like a precocious 10 year old doing a read-a-thon, and she eats kid meals comprised largely of pasta and bread and few vegetables..

Also that House of Sunny viewing was really poor content! She could have gone so far with a fashion career, how is she at the point where she is just showing us rumpled off the rack clothing and wasn't even paid to do it?

I suspect that a reason she bothers many of us is that she is well-read, so she is aware of how wide the possibilities are but doesn't do anything despite her potential. If you know how good the world can be and you have no barriers, why wouldn't you pursue an extraordinary life etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Indie’s just gotten her A level results right? At this rate Indie’s going to have an established career and be financially independent before Jess, and there’s a 10 year age difference between them.

Reactions: 3
Indie’s just gotten her A level results right? At this rate Indie’s going to have an established career and be financially independent before Jess, and there’s a 10 year age difference between them.
Her GCSEs i thought?

Her GCSEs i thought?
I can’t be bothered to check the vlog, but the comment under the one where they celebrate her results says A levels, so I assume that’s right. I feel like Jess mentioned it some other time too in another vlog a while ago but I could be wrong! youtube.com/watch?v=D8XG2KcY2sQ

I can’t be bothered to check the vlog, but the comment under the one where they celebrate her results says A levels, so I assume that’s right. I feel like Jess mentioned it some other time too in another vlog a while ago but I could be wrong! youtube.com/watch?v=D8XG2KcY2sQ
I would imagine it was her GCSEs as she's only like 16/17 at the moment going by this video

I would imagine it was her GCSEs as she's only like 16/17 at the moment going by this video
I’m pretty sure it was too, otherwise Jess would have mentioned her going to uni! Whilst I’m not saying everyone goes to uni, I do feel Indie will go down that route too. I’m sure she’s behind on filming but I’m 100% sure Jess would have mentioned indie moving out because I’m sure Zak would have actually been forced to drive her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.