Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my parents, but to live with them as an adult? No thank you. I think they are also quite happy to have their house to themselves again*. And to live with my boyfriends parents, also a hard no for me personally. But all the best to those who enjoy that. Especially if you don’t have a house as big as Jess’ house.

*When we all had just moved out, my parents have definitely joked about “exploring” the whole house again... that’s nice mum, we did not need to hear that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with the photos of her staring in to the distance wearing her pants and socks?

Reactions: 2
When I saw the underwear comments I assumed it was a clip from her pregnancy vlogs, talking about special underwear or something, but no. I get that she was supposed to be advertising the sweater, but I feel like it's a super weird length to be wearing with underwear. Would work better with one a few inches longer that covers her butt when standing and can kind of pass as a "tunic" that she could pose to show off a peek of underwear if that's the look she was going for.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the undies pic was kinda weird and uncharacteristic for her

Reactions: 4
Anyone kinda sad that she's gearing up to disappear for a bit when the baby is born, that's the only excuse I can think for her doing all this stuff when she's quite heavily pregnant now...I would rather her just take the time to come back when she can, when she's all breathless doing this stuff i feel guilty like I'm forcing a pregnant person to entertain me lol

Reactions: 3
Anyone kinda sad that she's gearing up to disappear for a bit when the baby is born, that's the only excuse I can think for her doing all this stuff when she's quite heavily pregnant now...I would rather her just take the time to come back when she can, when she's all breathless doing this stuff i feel guilty like I'm forcing a pregnant person to entertain me lol
I think she’ll want to post, I think she’ll want to feel like her “old self” I can imagine her taking a month or two off and then coming back with a book video of how she’s managed to read with her baby some tips and stuff. Not like she hasn’t gone off the radar before for awhile, so it’s not gonna be that different

Reactions: 5
Does anybody have any booktuber recommendations who read as widely as jess? I’ve tried noelle gallagher but i was just wondering if anyone knows of others who post more frequently than jess 😭

Does anybody have any booktuber recommendations who read as widely as jess? I’ve tried noelle gallagher but i was just wondering if anyone knows of others who post more frequently than jess 😭
I am loving the book content that Jack Edwards makes these days, I also watch Sarcastic Fish and Ciara Foster!

20210211_180707.jpg

I'm sorry but you read ~20 books last year so pack it in with these 💫 I'M sO koOkY cos I REad so MuCH But I'm NOt a BoOK ChaNNEl Lol 💫

This is why I can't stand her anymore ^^ I used to watch her but she's become so annoying with her reading imo

I'll add a lil disclaimer that of course how many books you read in a year is not relevant at all but it does if you're titling your videos as above

I really enjoy Claire Reads Books, she has a really soothing voice (lol I just love that) and I find her reviews are more in depth and I feel like with what she reads it's a wide variety (she reads romance which I'm not into but I am considering reading some of her suggestions because she is thorough with her reviews). The only thing is she doesn't post that frequently as a lot of booktubers do, but she tends to do monthly/seasonal reviews. The Artisan Geek is another good, one she posts frequently and reads a wide range of books. I enjoy her reviews too because she's very in depth about her reviews and doesn't just read the blurb and give vague reviews.

You right about Emma she can be a bit of a lot ... but sometimes she has good book pics

View attachment 431088
I'm sorry but you read ~20 books last year so pack it in with these 💫 I'M sO koOkY cos I REad so MuCH But I'm NOt a BoOK ChaNNEl Lol 💫

This is why I can't stand her anymore ^^ I used to watch her but she's become so annoying with her reading imo

I'll add a lil disclaimer that of course how many books you read in a year is not relevant at all but it does if you're titling your videos as above
also Your profile pic reminded me lol have Grace Beverly and Jess ever acknowledged each other online? I know they are different ages and stuff but I’d be interested to know what they think of each other coming from similar backgrounds and uni content and ending up so so different to each other, I read an article about them both buying houses in London at the same time as well.

You right about Emma she can be a bit of a lot ... but sometimes she has good book pics

also Your profile pic reminded me lol have Grace Beverly and Jess ever acknowledged each other online? I know they are different ages and stuff but I’d be interested to know what they think of each other coming from similar backgrounds and uni content and ending up so so different to each other, I read an article about them both buying houses in London at the same time as well.
Me too! I would hate for them to interact though, Grace is too trashy for Jess in my mind hahah

saying that Jess follows her but Grace doesn’t follow her back

You should watch * e m m i e * she's an english major and she has the same calm and soothing vibes as Jess

Me too! I would hate for them to interact though, Grace is too trashy for Jess in my mind hahah

saying that Jess follows her but Grace doesn’t follow her back
I second that, it would be so weird 😬, I feel like Jess isn't enough of a girl boss productivity queen for a follow from Grace, but also I wonder if Grace watched her at uni because Jess probably was one of the OG uni YouTubers before Grace and all the rest of them came in (Nayna, in particular, reminds me of Jess).

Interesting because I feel like Grace is constantly fighting to prove that she got where she is not because of her privilege while Jess sort of knows we can't be fooled that easily.

I think Grace and Jess both went to the same school oddly enough (St Paul's in Hammersmith)

(sorry if that's already been mentioned)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"Letz talk about books baby" gives me a bit of the same vibe as Jess' book videos

I think Grace and Jess both went to the same school oddly enough (St Paul's in Hammersmith)

(sorry if that's already been mentioned)
long time lurker here, but yeah Grace and Jessie went to the same school. I don't follow Grace but when someone linked her wiki somewhere in these threads I got interested and did a bit of reading. Maybe they'd have never crossed paths in school cause of the age gap but it's a definite possibility that they know each other from school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.