Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else getting reeally worried for what they’re going to call this baby?
After seeing Megan Ellaby give hers a ridiculous name, I couldn’t help thinking we’ve seen nothing yet 😬
Nah I think it’ll be edgey but classic at the same time, I would imagine it’ll get a nickname like she does

Reactions: 5
It’s been discussed on the other thread. Old money, new money, it doesn’t matter she’s very privileged; she’s not got a mum who was working class living in a council house (or similar) and has moved her way up to being middle/upper class
Her mum definitely had a nice education and to me, grandma living in a normal house (not even all that normal) means nothing.

Reactions: 2
Nah I think it’ll be edgey but classic at the same time, I would imagine it’ll get a nickname like she does
Completely OT and irrelevant but her name is actually just Jessie not Jessica from what I remember

Yeah her name is still kinda classic but different. I always thought it was short for Jessica, never met anyone whose name is Jessie without it being short for Jessica.

Completely OT and irrelevant but her name is actually just Jessie not Jessica from what I remember
Haha whoops didn't see you just said the same! Yeah it's in her 50 facts video (I only remember as I rewatched it recently, I don't have that committed to memory 😂 )

Reactions: 3
She does go by Jess though so that’s a nickname in itself, I think she’s got good taste too so she isn’t gonna go with yellow or something like that 😂😂

She does go by Jess though so that’s a nickname in itself, I think she’s got good taste too so she isn’t gonna go with yellow or something like that 😂😂
I could have seen her going with Lyra, but now the series is more popular because of the newish book and tv show it will probs be too popular for her liking.

Can't be worse than Goldie can it (this is what Megan called her daughter). Please Jess

Sunbeam 😂 imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could have seen her going with Lyra, but now the series is more popular because of the newish book and tv show it will probs be too popular for her liking.

Can't be worse than Goldie can it (this is what Megan called her daughter). Please Jess

Sunbeam 😂 imagine
😂😂 Jess is so much more classy and intelligent than Megs and her creep of a fiancée, no way it can be worse haha!

I know Jess once said before she can't sleep without earplugs (maybe she meant while travelling but I'm pretty sure it was day to day as well) are you allowed to do that when you have a newborn? or is she gonna have to forsake the plugs?

I know Jess once said before she can't sleep without earplugs (maybe she meant while travelling but I'm pretty sure it was day to day as well) are you allowed to do that when you have a newborn? or is she gonna have to forsake the plugs?
She packed them in her hospital bag, she’ll have done her research on it I’m sure, she obviously won’t wear them if it means she won’t hear the baby crying (but again this is a connection women and their babies have so it might be possible)

I was thinking that too!! Although I have a thing about people talking with cuts on their lips 😬 makes me cringe
I prefer her hair like she has it now too even tho it's such a simple style. I didn't think it suited her as much when it was super short and dark.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before but has anyone on here ever taken part in 'Book Club'? and is there anything to it other than her just mentioning them at the start of her (sporadic) monthly books? I don't think I've ever seen any comments about it either but I haven't exactly read through those in depth...

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before but has anyone on here ever taken part in 'Book Club'? and is there anything to it other than her just mentioning them at the start of her (sporadic) monthly books? I don't think I've ever seen any comments about it either but I haven't exactly read through those in depth...
I think when it first started, she had an email you could write your thoughts to and she read a handful out. Highly highly doubt she does that anymore tho

I think Grace and Jess both went to the same school oddly enough (St Paul's in Hammersmith)

(sorry if that's already been mentioned)
Isn't that one of the best secondary schools in the country?! I wonder if her mum expected her to go to Oxbridge.
Anyway I loved seeing the cat and the greyhound in her new video, but had to fast forward the pram demonstration.

Reactions: 1
Isn't that one of the best secondary schools in the country?! I wonder if her mum expected her to go to Oxbridge.
Anyway I loved seeing the cat and the greyhound in her new video, but had to fast forward the pram demonstration.
I'm not sure if the video's up - but one of the first videos I ever watched of Jess' was about her taking a gap year because the a-level grades she got, although by no means bad, weren't good enough (paraphrasing her words) based on the kind of school she went to and the grades people typically got/unis they typically went on to. So she was planning to retake

Last edited:
I think she always wanted to go to Edinburgh actually didn't her dad go there or something? I remember that from a vlog years and years back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.