Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milano

She hasn’t mentioned anything! I don’t think they’re married already, they don’t need to be married to have a kid together 😂
Aw I know, just since they have a house and a kid feels like it could be on the cards for them? fair if they don't want to

Lola123

VIP Member
Indie’s just gotten her A level results right? At this rate Indie’s going to have an established career and be financially independent before Jess, and there’s a 10 year age difference between them.
Her GCSEs i thought?

BigBerry

But I guess she is wearing what everyone else is wearing at the moment... Nothing really outstanding. But yeah, this is plain Jane outfit by her standards for sure.

Thatonenotthere

Omg I haven't watched it yet but that's so cringe! I quickly clicked on the vid last night to see if anyone had mentioned the lack of the word 'ad' in title or thumbnail and no one ever does. Although she did mention in a podcast once that she deleted comments
There was a comment on her latest video about how she is totally unrelatable (paying for 2 lots of classes plus all the gear, house, barn etc) that seems to have disappeared, although to be fair I probably would have deleted it to if I was just about to give birth.

Mucha

Oh my God the clothes in her latest haul 🤢🤢🤢
Those checked trousers where the pattern doesn’t line up in the crotch area 🤮
And that gigantic stripy dress looks like she’s got tangled up in a duvet cover
Yeah the trousers just looked like pajama bottoms to me 🤔

puresoul

I agree she seems more herself, but I found the vlog really boring. Half of it was talking about the snoo (...)
That's mostly been her style of vlogging though -- a couple of 5sec clips outside of the house & then the rest is her just talking about something specific for like 10 minutes. I do wish she recored more when she's out & about, however, not everyone thinks the same, I saw some comments a couple of vlogs back that said they actually prefer her at home vlogs where she's just talking to us.

edit: to add that she did say that the Snoo was gifted, so maybe they asked her to show & talk about it a little or perhaps she felt like that would be the polite thing to do.

Lola123

VIP Member
Just saw her Mallorca vlog and it's short but sweet! Jess and Zak are amazing at this cinematography style shoots of landscapes but would be nice if they threw more footage of them doing things in this beautiful locations.
Tell you what I didn’t like, how loud the music was! When they had back ground noise like birds! It wasn’t typical Jess at all

miagia

I agree she could definitely have done so, the odds are just stacked against this being the case. If she does fall into this category she still must have mass income from other avenues. I know two magic circle lawyers (one old money and one new) and they could not live the life Jess' mum does with the same kind of disposable income. Maybe if it does come from Jess' dad she got a lot in their divorce. (if they were ever even married?)
Are those lawyers you know at MC firms both fairly senior partners though?