Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’ll wait quite a while to announce it?
Probably lol. I think another poster mentioned her waiting ages & then suddenly posting a black and white little feet photo and I can honestly imagine that!

Reactions: 4
Probably lol. I think another poster mentioned her waiting ages & then suddenly posting a black and white little feet photo and I can honestly imagine that!
I think she’ll wait till all the prefilmed content where she’s still pregnant has gone up

Reactions: 2
My sister said she had seen Jessie with an older woman (probably her mum?) in London??? She could be mistaken but if Jess actually is in London, could it be that she’s very close to having the baby?

Reactions: 1
It's almost April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've gone back to London in anticipation of the birth. I don't think she's had the baby yet, but we're definitely seeing pre-filmed content and I doubt they're still at the cottage.

Reactions: 6
My sister said she had seen Jessie with an older woman (probably her mum?) in London??? She could be mistaken but if Jess actually is in London, could it be that she’s very close to having the baby?
there’s only 4 days of March left..so her due date is either in the next 4 days or she’s already overdue, so yeah, I’d guess she’s in London

It must be close now , no video this weekend so wonder if its happened or if they’ve just ran out of pre filmed vids

I think she’d had the baby or is very close too, I’m surprised we haven’t had a vlog where she announces she’s going on maternity leave but maybe she isn’t going to do that

I think she’d had the baby or is very close too, I’m surprised we haven’t had a vlog where she announces she’s going on maternity leave but maybe she isn’t going to do that
I'd expect her last of the prerecorded vlogs to have that in it, although I also wouldn't be surprised if she just disappears off YT for a bit and continues uploading oh-so-taxing Bare Minerals content on Insta (not that everything won't be harder once she actually has the baby, but she's been acting like it's hard work even before the pregnancy).

Reactions: 8
yeah for sure, she hasn't done a story post about the vlog yesterday either so this is prob the beginning of proper radio silence for a while
Like she can't arrange for Zak to post in her name, a person who is actually working for her full time :D

I still feel so strange thinking that all the og youtubers are now reproducing rapidly :D and not relating at all to that but I remember someone mentioning Brittany Bathgate some months back. I started watching her over the weekend, and she really is what Jessie could have been but isn't. Loving her independence, her chilled out, (semi-) realistic content and amazing taste in interior design.

Reactions: 8
Like she can't arrange for Zak to post in her name, a person who is actually working for her full time :D
I would rather she didn’t do that , makes me feel icky for some reason lol

if anyone has any good replacements for Jess for the next months please send them my way - particularly for good book recommendations I am running low

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.