Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slugella

VIP Member
Lol that's funny if it is one of those lustful fantasy series.

She does seem to be drawn towards the award winning/nominated books. IMO that would be fine to do if there was some kind of effort with the man booker for example of "i'm going to read the entire longlist before the shortlist/winners are announced and give my predictions for the shortlist and the winner" or idk something like that.

I've mentioned Leena Norms before and I'm not even really subscribed to her nor do I really watch her videos but her book ones do get recommended to me and I can't help but prefer the way she executes those videos.
I like Leena from what I've seen of her, which is only a few YT videos but I do follow her on insta. I think her job used to be book related right, publishing or something.

lurker419

Her GCSEs i thought?
I can’t be bothered to check the vlog, but the comment under the one where they celebrate her results says A levels, so I assume that’s right. I feel like Jess mentioned it some other time too in another vlog a while ago but I could be wrong! youtube.com/watch?v=D8XG2KcY2sQ

Anne1448

VIP Member
Yes I guess the contract side of things is big. Getting them, negotiating them, and maybe reports or other admin but this wouldn’t be every day?
Yeah, it would take an hour max. But if she uses a lawyer (which a lot of influencers do) it means that she only has to sign her name.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Is anyone able to give a hint as to who her stepdad is? (If that’s not against the rules). I’m just curious. I know he’s a partner at freshfields and I know which department but I’m not sure which one is him…

Lola123

VIP Member
What do people think about the way she pronounced the name? Seems they are saying In-ez with the n sound in the first syllable and a hard end, which it not how others do. I know there are often different ways to say a name and it's not a bad thing. Just found it interesting. A lot were saying they thought it would be E-nes with a soft end.
It can be either so that’s the way she’s doing it, think someone mentioned earlier it was the Spanish way to say it

Anne1448

VIP Member
She does not need the influencer job for the money. She needs it for a sense of purpose and to not feel like she really is just living off het family’s money.
For some reason it looked like something changed after her mother's illness. As if she realised that she was not going to get more money if something happened to her. She was posting way more and some good content.

So I am wondering if her mother warned her or told her something?

BridgetJones

I have not seen her grandparents house but as it was mentioned so often it looks pretty basic and that’s why people think they can’t be rich:

not everyone with money has a big mansion and a fast car.

has anyone heard of the house of that multibillion actor Bill Murray? He keeps living in his very normal looking house which he had before he became rich. Maybe her grandparents are exactly like him?🤔

seosaimhín

I don't find it particularly weird or money grabbing that most of Jess's videos have ADs in them, like most youtubers have a sponsor for every video that they put out

jjeett

Chatty Member
I’m not saying Jess’ mum came from a wealthy background. But we’re talking about Jess and she has two parents. I don’t think her dad didn’t contribute to her upbringing. So if we’re talking about where she comes from money. I think yes.

Jess also has a tendency, like many who come from wealthy backgrounds, to make things seem simpler than they are. Because they always know richer people, and so they don’t consider themselves super rich.
Her dad is a mysterious man.. not sure we know anything about him other than profession?

slugella

VIP Member
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but did Jess ever give any further updates on the house she bought/did they ever move in?
I believe they are still renovating. I think she mentioned it in her pregnancy announcement vid. She said they are going to stay with her mum for a little bit after the baby is born.

jjeett

Chatty Member
long time lurker here, but yeah Grace and Jessie went to the same school. I don't follow Grace but when someone linked her wiki somewhere in these threads I got interested and did a bit of reading. Maybe they'd have never crossed paths in school cause of the age gap but it's a definite possibility that they know each other from school.
Did grace attend that school for long? I thought she went to various schools growing up?

sitkx

VIP Member
My sister said she had seen Jessie with an older woman (probably her mum?) in London??? She could be mistaken but if Jess actually is in London, could it be that she’s very close to having the baby?
there’s only 4 days of March left..so her due date is either in the next 4 days or she’s already overdue, so yeah, I’d guess she’s in London