Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I love that Ellie’s mum completely decked it out of sheer excitement and took the rest of her family with her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

TartyMcFarty

Great result for Elie and Vito. I think Layton and Nikita have won a different and more important kind of victory.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well
I really don't think Layton had any thought of winning in his head! I genuinely believe he was just happy to be in the final and to have his last dance with Nikita 🩷 I don't think Nikita will ever be the same after their partnership, in a positive way🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Boogs

VIP Member
Shirley asking if his schlong is as long as his limbs.
IMG_6760.jpeg

Shirley asking if Nikita has as much girth as his neck and Layton thinking stay the fuck away from my man bitch.

IMG_6761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I thought it a huge shame it wasn’t a 4 person final as there was so much filler it dragged.

Incredibly happy for Ellie and Vito, I hope she gets lots of work off the back of this as people now see her, instead of miserable Faye Windass.

Layton, rightly so will be a big star. I’m sure he will dominate the west end now and go on to do huge things.

I hope Craig stays as he’s the only one who speaks sense.

The singers need replacing pronto

Couples Choice needs bining

Gilkinson and Sarah James need sacking so the show has fresh ideas.

Gorka, Karen, Dianne need to be retired.

Vito and Nikita will be on duffer duty next year probably waltzing someone like Coleen Nolan round the dance floor

Great crack on this thread. Will miss it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Not at all surprised by tonights results. Ellie has done really well, it's not an undeserved win by any means.
But was hoping for a Layton shock win. Loved his 'love always wins' comment. He's an absolute inspiration to anyone struggling with their identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Nikita must be so upset and in need of comfort and he should know I will be there for him with open arms and open legs and an open heart

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bol85

VIP Member
On massive catchup but well done Ellie & Vito! Possibly the most predictable winner in years but a great dancer & she seems lovely.

Layton & Nikita have long been my winners, particularly in the past couple weeks. Not only for their incredible dances but more so for them. The most beautiful partnership. I’ve never loved one more. Personally, Nikita’s fearlessness with Layton & his incredible allyship. What a beautiful human. And their friendship makes me teary ❤ I really do wish Layton every single success in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

soccergirl

VIP Member
Omg - Vito and Ellie just looking at each other in shock, Ellie's mum knocking her dad over, Nikita and Layton so genuinely joyful for Vito.

I don't think Gio appeared? too busy searching 'AMANDA ABBINGTON BREAKS HER SILENCE' on Google news alerts?

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I know many don’t agree but Craig is the one judge I really don’t want to leave. I’ll be gutted if he isn’t back next year

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry but Skelton has all the sex appeal and charisma of a bowl of cold Ready Brek, I'm not shipping her with Vito.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Aww, love this.
Katya was the one who made Krishnan believe that he could do Strictly. And aren't we all so glad that he did.

60BC36E2-9E17-4FC4-82F8-CA1EDCEAB75D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40