Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great result for Elie and Vito. I think Layton and Nikita have won a different and more important kind of victory.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Wow what a season and how things may have been different if Amanda and Nigel had stayed in. Well done to everyone in the final and everyone here for making the show even better.

Reactions: 16
Will they release the share of the vote? I suspect Bobby was second then Layton
---
Wow what a season and how things may have been different if Amanda and Nigel had stayed in. Well done to everyone in the final and everyone here for making the show even better.

Agreed!!! Both were very very good

Reactions: 6
Layton took it well… I’m going to withdrawal symptoms. Ice 🧊 bergs 😂
See you all the tit fest that is Christmas strictly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nikita must be so upset and in need of comfort and he should know I will be there for him with open arms and open legs and an open heart

• Haha
Reactions: 43
DJ play that Christmas song I wanna shag Nigel all night long 🎵

what a series guys, I've loved every bit of it but the best part was this thread with all you lot 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bobby wouldn't have been in the final if nigel had been there still

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.