Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed it’s the last night for Gio, Karen, Dianne, Shirley, Gilko & the Executive Producer Sarah James. At least a few of them please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear Strictly…..next year loose Anton and his whoosh and its a whahhhh and a biff bosh and a how’s your father,we need coherent judges
Next please get better singers or just go to instrumentals the singing is a total turnoff
And finally the cameramen for heavens sake let us see the dance,not close ups or panoramic views of the audience
Sort it out!!
thankyou a licence payer
I'm starting to think Anton actually has a bit of a stammer, he seems to get halfway through talking then can't get the rest out! I thought it was just alcohol, nerves or overexcitement, but it was really obvious tonight he was struggling

Reactions: 13
thank heavens that’s all over and Nikita can finally get himself round to my gaff to baste my turkey and jingle my bells over the festive season. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The disco programme on bbc2 was a good call. Time for a bottle of wine and wishing Nikita was my dance partner rather than my smelly dog *not a euphemism*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You lot have been a true highlight this series. I've laughed at your posts more times than I can count. See you all next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not at all surprised by tonights results. Ellie has done really well, it's not an undeserved win by any means.
But was hoping for a Layton shock win. Loved his 'love always wins' comment. He's an absolute inspiration to anyone struggling with their identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
On massive catchup but well done Ellie & Vito! Possibly the most predictable winner in years but a great dancer & she seems lovely.

Layton & Nikita have long been my winners, particularly in the past couple weeks. Not only for their incredible dances but more so for them. The most beautiful partnership. I’ve never loved one more. Personally, Nikita’s fearlessness with Layton & his incredible allyship. What a beautiful human. And their friendship makes me teary ❤ I really do wish Layton every single success in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God, crying Nikita just sends me 😭😭😭🤧 But Layton has totally ruined him for me. I don't want to see him dance with anyone else now 💔

I really enjoyed tonight. Ellie was a worthy winner, but I was dying for a bit of unpredictability at the result.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Loved seeing Nigel tonight.
I haven't watched all of the dances yet but delighted for Ellie. She or Layton would both have been worthy winners.

Delighted that she and Vito were in their gorgeous costumes for the announcement too.

They could cut out that nonsense of asking people around the country what they think. Bring the announcement forward slightly and let the winners have a bit of airtime instead.

Reactions: 23
Thanks for your company all. This has been my first Tattle Strictly and it has been very much much enhanced by your pithy insights. Back to Jack Monroe watch for me now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww another Strictly series over 😢
Congrats to Ellie and Vito 🤩 ...if I'm honest would've preferred Layton to have won after absolutely smashing it tonight with almost perfect score from judges 💫
Been a pleasure to tattle with you lovelies every weekend 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God, crying Nikita just sends me 😭😭😭🤧 But Layton has totally ruined him for me. I don't want to see him dance with anyone else now
Same.

they’ve got no option to sign up Henry Cavill to dance with Nikita next year.
I will then sue them for turning my cock into a pepperami.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s so weird to think of Nikita dancing with someone else. Next year will be so strange as I’ll take a totally irrational dislike to whoever he is partnered with but will simultaneously want him to stay in for as long as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not very often I will say this but I really feel for Joe Sugg tonight
I just said the same! Imagine the homecoming 😂 maybe he’s booked a trip away someplace for a few days. All that screeching sobbing and inconsolable dramatic overload

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d very much like to see a video of what that end lift was meant to be because for the life of me I can’t see how it could ever have gone to plan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.