Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far so predictable. Ellie was good Layton was better but at least bobby didn't win, nothing against the lad but he wasn't as good as the other two couples.
I usually moan when there's a trained dancer so I can't complain although would Ellie have had some dance experience?
Layton and Nikita for me and also Annabel and Johannes for their lovely friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i think they shown a different clip on the congratulations ellie and Vito post on insta lolll

Reactions: 3
So made up for Ellie, she seems a lovely girl and a fabulous dancer who improved so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done Ellie! Well done Layton and Bobby too!

Been lovely spending time with you all on here this series - thank you for your company x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg - Vito and Ellie just looking at each other in shock, Ellie's mum knocking her dad over, Nikita and Layton so genuinely joyful for Vito.

I don't think Gio appeared? too busy searching 'AMANDA ABBINGTON BREAKS HER SILENCE' on Google news alerts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Aw I'm so happy for them!! Ellie was my winner from early on, I just loved watching her dance!! And really felt for her with all that had gone on in her personal and work life and understand that lack of self belief all too well after you get a right knock (or knocks) in life.

But I would have been happy with Layton too, just not Bobby, nothing against him as a person, he seems like a genuinely nice lad but not at the same level.

I thoroughly enjoyed that!! Bar Bobby's dances just cause I think he did better last week if I'm honest!!

Did not expect to cry so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well done Ellie and Vito.🎉

My winners though are Katya and my darling of the dance floor Nigel. He was always on the top of my wish list for years and obviously my ultimate forever favourite. I shall be back here next year still crying and saying 'Where's Nigel?'

Love the man, his wit, charm and story telling exquisite dancing with the best pro katya, brought something that Strictly has never seen before.

Amen to the series. Get better soon lovely Nigel. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always hear a hinge creaking and see a puff of dust when Angela's leg is forcibly lifted by Kai .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know many don’t agree but Craig is the one judge I really don’t want to leave. I’ll be gutted if he isn’t back next year

Reactions: 42
Tattlers, it has been a privilege thirsting, posting, celebrating Strictly with you this evening and all series. I am now going down on my ship of Vito, Nikita and Carlos stanning. 😆

giphy (1).gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.