Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Congrats to Ellie & Vito! Obviously no surprise but they were still amazing all the same. 👏

Craig is coming with all claws out! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 11.06.46.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
Heres what the tattlers think....

'Nikita can bend me over like that any time'

'God I hate Neil'

'Shut up Anton'

'Dianne is desperate to win'

'Gio and Karen need to be benched next year'

'Vito can keep those tight trousers'

'I would have liked to have seen more of Les'

🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bex1504

I have had an absolute shitter of a few months, but strictly and this thread (even though I lurk) have been a complete delight. You are all hilarious. Loved Lakita but agree they never expected to win. Thank you so much for all the laughs!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sea

VIP Member
Forgot to add Amy, what a respectful way of including her, I had tears and I had joy

• Heart
Reactions: 36

soccergirl

VIP Member
Watching back the glitterball moment, one of the things that makes it for me is Layton and Nikita's delighted faces in the background. I know he didn't mean it probably, but Gorka's RBF last year slightly detracted from Hamza's win. Nikita taking Vito's face and shaking it made me emosh, when you think they've known each other for 15 years.

Also emosh: Vito's family with his two nonnas on the sofa, his mum immediately opening the wine, the sparklers!

• Heart

abelleza

Chatty Member
Had to watch on catch-up as was taxi-ing children all over the place tonight, but I have two questions about tonight’s show:

1) what the fuck was on Dianne’s head in their show dance?
2) that bit where Kai danced ‘at’ Cher on his own - just why?
Felt really sorry for him 🤣 looked like he was trying to get her attention but she wasn’t giving anything.
Cher may be 50% plastic but you can tell she’s used the best plastic surgeons/botoxers. She genuinely looks 55 and could look a lot more fake for the amount of work she’s had done.

Im happy Ellie won. I wanted Leyton to win, gave him all my votes, but I’m actually glad he didn’t because you can bet if he did the hate would ramp up x100. Vito crying 😭 I could barely cope, what a genuine sweetheart he seems to be.

Nikita and Layton - what a fab pairing. Looked amazing together, very different personalities but it worked, and Nikita just seems sooo sweet and supportive, what a sweetheart. The haters (*cough*homophobes*cough*) can go fuck themselves. Layton has a bright future ahead of him - he’s talented, hardworking and kind. He clearly has a close knit group of friends and family who love him and he loves them and lives for them right back. He lives a rich and true life and will be happy no matter what.

Bobbie - he gives me the ick and makes me cringe but I’ve come to the conclusion after watching him for 3 months that I think he’s genuine. I’m sure he’s not perfect, he’s 20 years old after all, but again, loves his family and has a bright future ahead of him.

*I’ve had a lot of fizzy wine, hence being soppy and nicer than usual.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
(nikita trying not to cry with his little pouty mouth when the AT was over too 🥲🥲)
The emotion from both of them throughout the whole dance was really intense. The first AT performance (which I have rewatched far too many times) Nikita kept an intense brooding character from the start till they were stood in front for the judges. Last night I could see the emotion in his face throughout. The dance was a break up and this was the end of their journey. I know they will dance on the tour but they have spent 6 days a week together for months, have stood strong together, continued to push boundaries allowing Layton to be exactly who he is in the face of significant hostility and have clearly forged such a close bond that I think they will feel lost without each other for a while.

This look to each other 😢
IMG_6770.png

There was no standing intensely in character at the end. Nikita just went straight to him and embraced him. I’ve said it before but we all want someone who looks at us the way Nikita looks at Layton ♥

IMG_6767.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Boogs

VIP Member
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.
Layton is going to get many tv and stage opportunities from this. He is a true triple threat and this has really showcased his talent.

• Heart

msPrimrose

Dear Strictly…..next year loose Anton and his whoosh and its a whahhhh and a biff bosh and a how’s your father,we need coherent judges
Next please get better singers or just go to instrumentals the singing is a total turnoff
And finally the cameramen for heavens sake let us see the dance,not close ups or panoramic views of the audience
Sort it out!!
thankyou a licence payer

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Tattlers, it has been a privilege thirsting, posting, celebrating Strictly with you this evening and all series. I am now going down on my ship of Vito, Nikita and Carlos stanning. 😆

giphy (1).gif

• Heart
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
ellie is a worthy winner and both hers and layton's careers will absolutely flourish from here and fucking good for them

vito has been adorable

and nikita has pretty much turned into my favourite person in the world who has ever existed 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Honeystar

VIP Member
Watching the show dances back, for me Ellie was just in another league compared to the other two and hers felt like a proper strictly show dance, you know back in the day when you never really saw lifts until the show dance and they just threw the girl around? Bobbys was boring and whilst Laytons was clearly great it didn’t feel like that much of a departure from what he’s been doing all series anyway. Ellie and Vito were the only ones to take risks and throw everything at it, which is what a showdance should be, and even with the wobble at the end the rest of the dance far outshined the other two IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 34