Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has been quite bitchy on his tours about strictly in a few ways , he was very adamant he didn’t want to be remembered as Pummba as his last dance which is why he went back for another go, and made the comment that no one watches the pro dances anyway. I noticed he’s not been a lead in one this year.
He also took those audience photos to show ‘his fellow pros what a sold out show looked like’
In hindsight for Gio may have been better if he had been remembered for Pummba rather than the pro who’s partner dropped out and thanked everyone but him.

Reactions: 19
I’d like Johannes to have someone who is fun, emotionally stable and hasn’t had any recent major trauma. I feel he is so empathic that he will experience vicarious trauma. Give him someone fun and lighthearted so he can live his best life!
He and Ellie T were lovely together. 😁

Reactions: 10
Yes!!! But I honestly don't think she can dance, she'd be another Zara (no offence to her, I do love her too!).
I agree with this, I think she's too awkward and wasn't very good on DOI (plus there was something about her pro partner's marriage breaking down mid-show and him being seen leaving Maura's flat, makes me think Strictly wouldn't be keen to have her). I liked her on Love Island, but she's a bit bland outside it.

Reactions: 1
It depends if the ban on DOI contestants is now lifted following Angela R. Or if she was an exception due to the Come Dancing link, or the fact she never made it onto the main DOI show.
Coleen was in DOI for ages, I think until the semi finals? And Maura was also there for a few weeks.
Many celebs have done Strictly first, but only AR has done it the other way round.

Vito should get a duffer IMO but they should always make sure that at least a couple of the really good pros have proper contenders. I kinda wince when I look through the DS thread and see people saying that Neil, Nadiya & Graziano should get the best celebs.
Loose women were talking about Strictly yesterday, when Brenda said she would consider going on Colleen jumped straight in to say she wants / should go on first… If the gods are watching, please protect Vito and Nikita at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw Layton’s comment on the BBC video of Ellie’s win (comments are full of ‘Layton/Bobby wuz robbed!’)

What a class act 🥰
Fair play to him. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Some of the comments I read on Saturday night were just tit and all the negative ones I read (and some were quite vile) were from supposed Layton fans. Not realising he doesn't stand for that kind of tit at all so are they really his fans then really!?

Reactions: 14
Do we know what has happened with the Ariadne Reviews, the most recent one was Blackpool week and nothing since. I used to look forward to reading them
She posted on Twitter to say that she’s having a particularly rough time in her personal life at the moment and she’s hoping to be back in January. ❤ I have missed her insights too, she’s hilarious! Hope things are improving for her.

Reactions: 9
On that note, I see Tyler and Molly have bought a house together. I guess they were 'linked' during last season so it's probably around a year that they've been together.
I was just reading their interview in Hello, they said they went on their first date just before the live tour started, and then they sneaked around for the first week of tour before they told the others, who were like "we know" 😁
There was also an interview with Neil and his Christmas partner (I still don't know who she is); I swear Neil is featured in Hello more than any other pro (except Aljaz and Janette of course 😆).

Just saw Layton’s comment on the BBC video of Ellie’s win (comments are full of ‘Layton/Bobby wuz robbed!’)

What a class act 🥰
That's a classy response. This one made me laugh 😆

Screenshot_20231219_132303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Waiting curiously to see if any romances pop up this year 👀 I’m usually SO wrong 😂 The only one I’ve ever pegged is Dianne & Joe and you could see that one from outer space!

How bloody lovely is Layton ❤ Quite surprised Nikita hasn’t posted any kinda ‘what a journey’ post yet.. maybe he’s just letting Ellie & Vito have their moment. Diannes post ‘I used to be obsessed with winning the glitter ball’ .. WE KNOW. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Listening to Fleurs radio show Vito broke The Glitterball (the big one!) moments after taking hold of it on Final night. He said if you look closely he's holding it at weird angles to keep it all together. Fleur sort of suggested it was no big deal I.E it's a piece of junk anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.