Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg - Vito and Ellie just looking at each other in shock, Ellie's mum knocking her dad over, Nikita and Layton so genuinely joyful for Vito.

I don't think Gio appeared? too busy searching 'AMANDA ABBINGTON BREAKS HER SILENCE' on Google news alerts?
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad Ellie won but wish they’d drop the ‘girl to a woman’ story. It’s creepy.

Reactions: 40
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well
I really don't think Layton had any thought of winning in his head! I genuinely believe he was just happy to be in the final and to have his last dance with Nikita đŸ©· I don't think Nikita will ever be the same after their partnership, in a positive wayđŸ©·

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’d have been happy for any of them to win!
Amanda didn’t return for reunion dance!?! What’s her issue?

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be the same without him
I agree if Craig does leave the show won't be the same and I have gone back to memory lane at the moment as I am watching the first ever episode of Strictly on my computer.

Reactions: 11
Lads, it's been a pleasure again this year - never change! See yous all back here for Christmas snark!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This was my first Strictly with you lovely lot. I'm sad it's over. Until Christmas :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.