Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New to the thread but gotta say,

Why is she acting like she's the only woman to ever fucking give birth?! (sorry for the swear)

I met Stacey many years ago when she was with Steve - she was a normal person who spoke normally and didn't shut her effing eyes when she giggled.
Now, she's this "hun" who squints constantly, lays in bed after having a baby, and acts like she's some god like effing being.

Rant over 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Apologies as I've only skim read so far but has anybody noticed the pumpkin patch was shut the day she said she went?
Screenshot_20211025-000521_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-000629_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Scragbags

VIP Member
Can we all be upstanding for the arrival of
🌹 Rose 🌹 opal, esme Solomon-swash
Except of course our stace who is still glued to her bed in her big tena knickers.

Mick jr and the annexe lads are nowhere to be seen and are no doubt scraping the lids of their month old bombay bad boys whilst reminiscing about the time stacey would cut their food into shapes and cute characters.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

pokeitwithastick

I just watched a bit of Your Face Or Mine and Joe tells the story of how they first met and it was when she came out of the jungle. He said she stood out because she stank worse than anyone else who’d come out of the jungle 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How long do we reckon until there's a "Rex & Rose" baby range released at Primark then?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Rex is not cute, I said what I said.
Jesus christ though poor little Opal Fruits. I hope she grows into her face because right now she looks like someone's copy and pasted Joe's face after smashing him one with a frying pan.

I know, I'm a devil woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Cleaningnothinching

Can we all be upstanding for the arrival of
🌹 Rose 🌹 opal, esme Solomon-swash
Except of course our stace who is still glued to her bed in her big tena knickers.

Mick jr and the annexe lads are nowhere to be seen and are no doubt scraping the lids of their month old bombay bad boys whilst reminiscing about the time stacey would cut their food into shapes and cute characters.
Sad that the boys have all been abandoned and get zero from her now. Not sad that you said it or that I disagree haha 🙈 honestly breaks my heart to think of wee Rex and how confused he must be by being dropped like a hot tatty now pinkpicklefivenames is here 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I may have miss read this but if anyone is thinking of ordering any of the kids birth certificates, that's seriously weird and a step too far.
I know I wouldn't be happy if someone did that with my kids. 😳😬

Reactions: 56

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Isn't it funny how we've not seen her do one single "fun" snack for the boys since her book was launched. It's almost as if it was all one big promo activity. Not our Stace, surely? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ellegee

VIP Member
I don’t believe she’s spent nearly 2 weeks in bed. She’s not showing very much lately but just enough to have people thinking she’s lazing in bed all day getting waited on hand & foot but at some stage yesterday she got her Nails done & there’s no way that could be done with the baby around & it would stink out the bedroom for hours so I’d be surprised if she had them done in her room.
I reckon she grabs a few photos to keep her going for a few hours & then goes off about her day. She is the queen of prerecords don’t forget. She knows she would be judged house hopping with a newborn during Covid so she won’t show us what she’s up to.

Reactions: 52