Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all be upstanding for the arrival of
🌹 Rose 🌹 opal, esme Solomon-swash
Except of course our stace who is still glued to her bed in her big tena knickers.

Mick jr and the annexe lads are nowhere to be seen and are no doubt scraping the lids of their month old bombay bad boys whilst reminiscing about the time stacey would cut their food into shapes and cute characters.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Can we all be upstanding for the arrival of
🌹 Rose 🌹 opal, esme Solomon-swash
Except of course our stace who is still glued to her bed in her big tena knickers.

Mick jr and the annexe lads are nowhere to be seen and are no doubt scraping the lids of their month old bombay bad boys whilst reminiscing about the time stacey would cut their food into shapes and cute characters.
Sad that the boys have all been abandoned and get zero from her now. Not sad that you said it or that I disagree haha 🙈 honestly breaks my heart to think of wee Rex and how confused he must be by being dropped like a hot tatty now pinkpicklefivenames is here 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Sorry if I missed someone previously posting but I see Zachary had a good night out with Joe, Harry and "Grampie" watching school of rock. Obviously photos with the cast!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I missed someone previously posting but I see Zachary had a good night out with Joe, Harry and "Grampie" watching school of rock. Obviously photos with the cast!!
Staceys dad seems to do a lot with joe and Harry like go fishing. He also watched joe on doi all the time. I know Stacey can’t show Harry but I don’t feel like she has that much of a relationship. I mean at the moment she only has her favourite girl so all the kids are shipped off to the annexe.

Reactions: 18
New to the thread but gotta say,

Why is she acting like she's the only woman to ever bleeping give birth?! (sorry for the swear)

I met Stacey many years ago when she was with Steve - she was a normal person who spoke normally and didn't shut her effing eyes when she giggled.
Now, she's this "hun" who squints constantly, lays in bed after having a baby, and acts like she's some god like effing being.

Rant over 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 110
Staceys dad seems to do a lot with joe and Harry like go fishing. He also watched joe on doi all the time. I know Stacey can’t show Harry but I don’t feel like she has that much of a relationship. I mean at the moment she only has her favourite girl so all the kids are shipped off to the annexe.
she don’t have that much of a relationship with her own kids let alone anyone else’s

Stacey’s dad, David. He put photos of them out on his Instagram.
i find it odd Stacey’s dad can show him but she can’t

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Is she just lying on the bed with the baby all day? Surely she should be putting the baby down in a bassinet or mosses basket or something rather then letting her sleep flat out on a bed!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sad that the boys have all been abandoned and get zero from her now. Not sad that you said it or that I disagree haha 🙈 honestly breaks my heart to think of wee Rex and how confused he must be by being dropped like a hot tatty now pinkpicklefivenames is here 😔
pink pickle five names 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched a bit of Your Face Or Mine and Joe tells the story of how they first met and it was when she came out of the jungle. He said she stood out because she stank worse than anyone else who’d come out of the jungle 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
I just watched a bit of Your Face Or Mine and Joe tells the story of how they first met and it was when she came out of the jungle. He said she stood out because she stank worse than anyone else who’d come out of the jungle 🤢🤢🤢
omg that is just completely rank a. That is happened and b. That he tells people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don’t believe she’s spent nearly 2 weeks in bed. She’s not showing very much lately but just enough to have people thinking she’s lazing in bed all day getting waited on hand & foot but at some stage yesterday she got her Nails done & there’s no way that could be done with the baby around & it would stink out the bedroom for hours so I’d be surprised if she had them done in her room.
I reckon she grabs a few photos to keep her going for a few hours & then goes off about her day. She is the queen of prerecords don’t forget. She knows she would be judged house hopping with a newborn during Covid so she won’t show us what she’s up to.

Reactions: 52
I don’t believe she’s spent nearly 2 weeks in bed. She’s not showing very much lately but just enough to have people thinking she’s lazing in bed all day getting waited on hand & foot but at some stage yesterday she got her Nails done & there’s no way that could be done with the baby around & it would stink out the bedroom for hours so I’d be surprised if she had them done in her room.
I reckon she grabs a few photos to keep her going for a few hours & then goes off about her day. She is the queen of prerecords don’t forget. She knows she would be judged house hopping with a newborn during Covid so she won’t show us what she’s up to.
Very likely.
But then she is normalising that new mums can just lounge in their bedsits, Wearing grubby PJ’s and tena pants for 2 weeks. Ok if it’s your first - we’ll not the muckyness, but how many mums juggling toddlers, the school run, the food shop, and a new baby, have that ‘luxury’?
She’s such a lazy cow 🐄

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Yes- it looks like they had a grand evening out at the ‘Theartre’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How long do we reckon until there's a "Rex & Rose" baby range released at Primark then?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.