Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she said staring at them both think been reading tattle. Poor acting there SS although the 🐑 may lap it up. Oh look at Stace been all hilarious and ditzy. Baby brain made her leave her boys in the annexe🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said Rex won’t know it’s Sunday because he’s too… then giggles so we don’t hear the last word. Too young? Stupid? Desperate for attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I think we should stop posting our observations on this thread because Stacey is clearly glued to it.
All we are doing is helping her correct her behaviour on the gram and preventing her totally f*cking things up for herself....

Reactions: 25
Sometimes I think we should stop posting our observations on this thread because Stacey is clearly glued to it.
All we are doing is helping her correct her behaviour on the gram and preventing her totally f*cking things up for herself....
Shame we can’t block her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs help! Why is Rex emotional erm because he's was the centre of attention now he's not, she seriously has no clue she is a 4th time mum not 1st!

Reactions: 22
Does she ever mention Harry? I actually don’t mind her but thought her last post was a bit weird not mentioning Joe’s son.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Never seen a baby look more sick of its life already. You think she'd just pick one nice picture

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry I need to say this out loud and I realise I will go to tattle hell 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥

But female Mick is giving me the ick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but Rex is not cute, I said what I said.
Jesus christ though poor little Opal Fruits. I hope she grows into her face because right now she looks like someone's copy and pasted Joe's face after smashing him one with a frying pan.

I know, I'm a devil woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.