Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it funny how we've not seen her do one single "fun" snack for the boys since her book was launched. It's almost as if it was all one big promo activity. Not our Stace, surely? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Day 756 (or whatever it is) in the bedsit and Stacey still hasn’t stopped staring at Opal Fruit. She’s actually forgotten the names of her other children as she thinks of them so little, so Joe, in an effort to help her remember, has written their name on flash cards for her. Sadly Stacey now thinks her other children are called Zats, Luton and Rhets, but well, it’s close enough I suppose! 🙄🤦‍♀️😆

I’m guessing the reason we’re being limited to bedroom photos is because Stacey isn’t aware of all the work that is being done in the doorstairs of the house! 😉 Yep, I’m pretty sure she’ll have been utterly oblivious to all the hammering and banging, to-ing and fro-ing that will have been going on and I’m convinced she won’t have picked the soft furnishings and furniture, or had any part whatsoever in the finished design. In fact, I predict it’s going to come as a complete surprise to her once she does eventually venture from the bedsit and I hope someone reminds Joe he’s going to have to catch it all on camera, so it’s ready to be posted on the ‘gram asap. He will of course have arranged the whole renovation without Stacey’s knowledge but in no doubt with a little help from the undead interfering fame-hungry meddler that is her sister, so everything with be arranged in size or alphabetic order and labelled or stickered to within an inch of its life. 😆

So Stacey, since you’re not going to be fooling anyone can we just please hurry up and get over the ‘wow, the downstairs has been completed whilst I’ve been stuck upstairs recovering from having a baby and I knew nothing at all about it’ farce which is inevitably due to come next. Tbh, we’d like a little more material to play with so if you could provide some shots of Opal Fruit being wheeled round in the monstrosity that is the big, fat gypsy pram (I can’t help but laugh at that, it gets me every time! 😂) or perhaps Rex misbehaving and doing something potentially dangerous in the garden whilst you do nothing but film it that we can criticise, then we’d be much obliged, ta! 🤦‍♀️😂

Pffft, idle as she is, if she thinks we believe she’s not moved from that room for two weeks she’s mistaking us for sheep!! Gotta get up earlier in the morning to get one over on us petal!! 😉 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My first born son looked like one of them Old men that do the gurning competition 🤦‍♀️ it wasn’t until he was a few months old that he became cute now he’s 21 + is quite handsome when he bloody shaves 😂

Isn't it funny how we've not seen her do one single "fun" snack for the boys since her book was launched. It's almost as if it was all one big promo activity. Not our Stace, surely? :rolleyes:
She’s saving her special concoction’s for her wedding sit down meal 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just popped in to my local primark, saw a zip up fleece jacket in quite neutral tones, and some pjs that felt like thin towelling - very Little Bird.
Was search through to see if they had my daughters size….Stacey Solomon label on them. So back they went.
like, how does it work? Has she done her bit, collected her fee and that’s that, regardless of who buys it? Or will she get more money based on sales? I CANNOT line her pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Joe used to have a cleft lip? His mouth moves in a strange e way or is it cause its huge lol even he's joined in on the bed now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole family are becoming a bit like the Bucket family aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she'd stop "flat laying" that baby. I mean who bloody does that kind of pimpy pictures in real life? She's not a bloody advert Stacey...I'm convinced she only had her because she was running out of subject material to bore the tits off the nation with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish she'd stop "flat laying" that baby. I mean who bloody does that kind of pimpy pictures in real life? She's not a bloody advert Stacey...I'm convinced she only had her because she was running out of subject material to bore the tits off the nation with 🙄
She will have been praying its a girl as she has got so much coverage form it, if she was to be a boy nobody would have been bothered. She had made so much from her its disgusting pimping out your baby even at hours old

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Hoe does a request for his Son Harry’s missing Instagram page which is nice of him. But why couldn’t he just concentrate the post on his son Harry rather than have to include a video of Golden Rose too? It’s as if that baby has taken over their lives to the detriment of their other children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Harry is under 16 yet yeah let’s get loads of strangers to follow him online 🙄 Know your priorities then Hoe Joe.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone on my Facebook got her five kids in this is my crew jumpers 🤮 so lots of sheep about . but the real question I've come to ask is IS SHE STILL IN BED?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit weird encouraging lots of strangers to follow your young son, isn't it? 🥴

But then again, this is the same bloke who uploaded a video of his week old daughter naked being weighed, so nothing surprises me.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Why on earth would you encourage people to follow a teenage boy? This family are really bleeping thick aren’t they?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Bit weird encouraging lots of strangers to follow your young son, isn't it? 🥴

But then again, this is the same bloke who uploaded a video of his week old daughter naked being weighed, so nothing surprises me.
Well it’s kind of like an ad/selling/promo isn’t it and that’s all he posts so I guess that’s why he did it 🥴 ‘AD paid partnership. Follow ma teenage son, all welcome (don’t matter if you’re a perve an’ that), I fink it’ll be really nice for ‘im’ Joe babes, we don’t want to follow a teenage boy we don’t know- they probably all post tit about computer games and crisps. Who are Joe’s followers anyway? Probably Stacey fans so I doubt this Harry is bothered about having middle aged thick housewives following him 🤣 WHAT IS THIS WORLD

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.