Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She been locked in with just Rose but she must be getting other two in now and again for a picture to prove she has not forgot them. Why is she not up and about . Rose is almost 2 weeks ffs

Reactions: 14
Still in the bedroom and not got out of bed yet she's got her fresh nails on

Reactions: 10
Still in the bedroom and not got out of bed yet she's got her fresh nails on
They changed halfway through the day yesterday. Hopefully she at least got out of the bedroom for that to keep the baby away from the fumes

Reactions: 8
She's still in the bedroom?!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

omg the name fits and everything canโ€™t believe we missed her first birthday party ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh wow the whole pants thing, Iโ€™m sure they had a great laugh but the big boys donโ€™t need the world to know what they do at home my 16 year old daughter would kill me if I told the world the games she plays with her brother and cousins

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she serious. Is this the first time that baby I has had a bath. And what the F is she doing keeping these 2 older boys indoors all day watching films on a Saturday!!!!! I am gobsmacaked Who does any housework or shopping or anything.

Reactions: 14
How many ~rose~ quotes do we think she has saved for the next year? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
She probably hasnโ€™t found them,someone in her management team has. Donโ€™t think she has the brains,but sheโ€™s certainly had the time as sheโ€™s been in bed a fortnight

Reactions: 5
having only been here for the last 5 threads or so iโ€™m a bit confused about the layout of her house. which part is the annexe and do the kids live there? what relation is the cottage in the garden to the rest of it? sorry for my innocence but this seems like thread # 1 banter ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
Sad that the boys have all been abandoned and get zero from her now. Not sad that you said it or that I disagree haha ๐Ÿ™ˆ honestly breaks my heart to think of wee Rex and how confused he must be by being dropped like a hot tatty now pinkpicklefivenames is here ๐Ÿ˜”
Pinkpicklefivenames ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 4
having only been here for the last 5 threads or so iโ€™m a bit confused about the layout of her house. which part is the annexe and do the kids live there? what relation is the cottage in the garden to the rest of it? sorry for my innocence but this seems like thread # 1 banter ๐Ÿ™ƒ
The annex is the 'leisure complex' also known to have a jacuzzi. It has a kitchen and bathrooms so is a self contained home that the eldest two (possibly Hoe and Mick also) live in.
The main house, called 'puke..sorry... pickled Cottage has 3 bedrooms, one shower room a dressing room (attached to thing one's bedroom) an ensuite attached to thing 5's (mick) bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The annexe is attached to the pool & has a gym. It seems to have been used as guest accommodation & has a small kitchen & a massive library. Itโ€™s a good distance from the main house & she has put the older boys bedrooms in it which makes zero sense for many reasons. She has shared so much since the new house announcement that it wasnโ€™t hard to find online. She was very careful from the start not to mention the annexe being a separate building but anyone that had a look online was easily able to find it out. Imagine 2 buildings opposite ends of an L shape with a good few metres between them. Her bedroom & the boys bedroom are furthest apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The annex is the 'leisure complex' also known to have a jacuzzi. It has a kitchen and bathrooms so is a self contained home that the eldest two (possibly Hoe and Mick also) live in.
The main house, called 'puke..sorry... pickled Cottage has 3 bedrooms, one shower room a dressing room (attached to thing one's bedroom) an ensuite attached to thing 5's (mick) bedroom
For reference
Thing 1 - Skanky
Thing 2 - Hoe
Thing 3 - Gormless (Z)
Thing 4 - Gormo (L)
Thing 5 - Mick -(old R)
Thing 6 - Cash Cow (new R)
Thing 7 - Dead One (Gem Gem)
Thing 8 - Creepy Camera Man (Daddy)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.