Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tickets were cancelled for the 3rd because they were CLOSED due wet weather! 🙃 so somehow unless they let a heavily pregnant woman into a water logged field and closed two patches to the public just for her … somethings not adding up yet again 😂

Reactions: 36
What in the actual holy hell is wrong with that person?? duck! We live amongst morons.
I mean, why would you even be on Instagram if your parent had just died? I lost my mum not so long ago and I didn’t just think, ooh let’s have a little scroll, ooh, Skanky has put a picture up. I feel so much better now! WTF!!

Reactions: 20
My tickets were cancelled for the 3rd because they were CLOSED due wet weather! 🙃 so somehow unless they let a heavily pregnant woman into a water logged field and closed two patches to the public just for her … somethings not adding up yet again 😂
If I had tickets for that day I’d probably be inclined to email them for clarification….were they closed or did they close down for skank (which I don’t believe) because if they did, I’d be furious and want a refund

Reactions: 31
Email them and ask for an explanation. If they’ve lied and closed to accommodate Skanky and the fam then I’d be demanding a refund.
If Skanky is lying, then they need to set the record straight and deny her claims as she could be ruining their reputation.

Reactions: 23
Email them and ask for an explanation. If they’ve lied and closed to accommodate Skanky and the fam then I’d be demanding a refund.
If Skanky is lying, then they need to set the record straight and deny her claims as she could be ruining their reputation.
All jokes aside if they did cancel on others to accommodate her or any other influencer for that matter i’d be very annoyed at that. I hope no one’s children were too upset if that is the case! X

Reactions: 24
I’m here for this 👋🏼 ☕ 🎃

Also wondering if birth certificates are public record or if you can request a copy…

Reactions: 15
I may have miss read this but if anyone is thinking of ordering any of the kids birth certificates, that's seriously weird and a step too far.
I know I wouldn't be happy if someone did that with my kids. 😳😬

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.