Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm now calling him Mick Stagger 😂
For some reason I’m now singing that in my head to the tune of Peter Gabriel’s ‘Sledgehammer’! 😆
Bear with me;

‘I wanna be…derrrrn… your Mick Stagger… der derrrrrnnnn…why don’t you call my name…wooooow… well let me be your Mick Stagger…’
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
For some reason I’m now singing that in my head to the tune of Peter Gabriel’s ‘Sledgehammer’! 😆
Bear with me;

‘I wanna be…derrrrn… your Mick Stagger… der derrrrrnnnn…why don’t you call my name…wooooow… well let me be your Mick Stagger…’
😂😂😂
💀 DEAD!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure that’s true. Every mum I know has put their kid into nursery from age 10-12 months as they return work. Not full time, no-one can afford that 😂 but certainly for a couple days. I’m not well off by any means & both my daughters have done 2x days a week. How else do you work?!
Blimey, that's a bit strong.
Not everyone works after having a baby, people work from home, other childcare is available etc.
Nursery is a bonus, not an essential.
And definitely not affordable for everyone.

Maybe a bit more consideration before making such a sweeping statement ?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Heading to Penney's (Ireland Primark) earlier and looked up to see a full blown pic of Mick in the window 😏 FFS I only went in to see if they had any Christmas bits and was subjected to her ridiculous range literally by the queuing section. Lots of everything and no empty rails so I'm not sure she has a lot of huns over here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heading to Penney's (Ireland Primark) earlier and looked up to see a full blown pic of Mick in the window 😏 FFS I only went in to see if they had any Christmas bits and was subjected to her ridiculous range literally by the queuing section. Lots of everything and no empty rails so I'm not sure she has a lot of huns over here 🤣
It’s quite expensive for Primark I thought- the little cups and cutlery especially.

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed at the primark stuff. Priced high anyway for primark tat and she’s just copied other designs. She’s a bleeping idiot with no talent or skills of her own. Feel very sad for the people who did come up with these designs seeing this brain dead thicko making money from their ideas

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Someone I know from school posted a story with her son eating from the Solomon bowl and spoon from Primark. She tagged her. Why? 🤢🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely thing Harrys a brat. Zach and Leighton have been raised well. Feral yes dirty yes but genuinely nice kids with great manners.

I follow Harrys mum after someone posted here to see his Xmas present. I hate saying this about kids but he’s just a brat.

Reactions: 16
so weird when people do this. Do they think they will get a reply
She also put "Love all of Stacey's stuff". She also posted on FB when SS announced the pregnancy. I genuinely think that there's a friendship there rather than it being entirely transactional.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone I know from school posted a story with her son eating from the Solomon bowl and spoon from Primark. She tagged her. Why? 🤢🤪
Because she’s their friend! 🤦‍♀️ I’ll have you know Stacey Solomon knows and loves every single one of her sheep and in the same way they jump to her defence or feel the need to explain or justify her actions when she does something ridiculous, I promise you, Stacey would do exactly the same for them! She really would you know as she loves them all to the moon and back, each and every deluded one of them, and so when someone tags her in a post as they’ve bought some of her tat, or dressed their kids in one of her collection, then she will take the time and effort to get back to then and thank them! I’m absolutely sure of it! She doesn’t just do this for the money y’know, she does it because they’re her friends and she cares. Honest she does. Really, she really does!

And you if believe that, you’ll believe I’ve just watched Kim Kardashian have a tit on my front lawn (I’ll give you a small hint here, I don’t have a front lawn! 😂)! 🤷‍♀️😳

bleeping crackers the lot of them! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was about skanky and grinch. These are grown women in their late 20s and early 30s 😐
People like that literally scare me, they really think they're friends with "celebrities".... using shortened versions of their names to sound more authentic....Gives me stalker psycho vibes.. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.