Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post saying they had a bath and watched films in bed all day with the boys is definitely aimed at us tattlers. Wow Stacey you’ve stopped being a dirty cow and spent time with your older kids. Well done !! What a girl !! You must be exhausted.
Imagine how boring that is for the boys. My kids (especially my 12 yo) would quite rightfully tell me to get lost if I said we’re spending the day in bed watching films

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably felt like all day to her 😂
It’ll have been the bath; it was such a shock to her system she’s been left all disorientated and confused! 😖😆

Just a thought, I’m sure they discovered penicillin through mould? As unpleasant as it would have been they should have kept that bath water; the state of that once she’d been in and washed her dirty body they possibly could have had the cure for Covid!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’ll have been the bath; it was such a shock to her system she’s been left all disorientated and confused! 😖😆

Just a thought, I’m sure they discovered penicillin through mould? As unpleasant as it would have been they should have kept that bath water; the state of that once she’d been in and washed her dirty body they possibly could have had the cure for Covid!! 😂😂😂
That’s exactly how they discovered it and I’ll take the cure for covid even if it is from skanks bath

Reactions: 4
Well according to her, she's not left her bed. Yet her nails have been done? She had a french manicure when she spat the arsewash out.
Screenshot_20211016_163205.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her post saying they had a bath and watched films in bed all day with the boys is definitely aimed at us tattlers. Wow Stacey you’ve stopped being a dirty cow and spent time with your older kids. Well done !! What a girl !! You must be exhausted.
The way she wrote that made it sound like it was her and the baby’s first bath since the messiah was born.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
well in the bedsit is in a different time zone as according to her, 3 hours ago was 10.45 🥴 loves a ore record so much she forgets the rest of us can tell the time. Everything she posts is bullshit- why add the time at all?!

42785003-3821-45F7-AD75-E4C696F18B35.jpeg

Reactions: 12
“Really need to get out of this house”

Are you being held against your will? Do you not have acres of garden that you could be out in, with benches dotted around that you could sit on?

What a melt with woman is! And I struggle to think of her as a grown woman considering her child like behaviour. How anyone finds her relatable is beyond me. Her and her sheep are the pinnacle of pathetic.

Reactions: 36
Kids must be bored stiff, putting Rex’s training pants on their heads for entertainment. I thought they were her Tena lady knickers at first 😂

Reactions: 13
How thick is she?? Encouraging a toddler to put plastic over his head … and laughing while he does it.. words fail me!

Reactions: 15
Maybe the next thread should be something like.
Entertainment for your boys is putting pants on their heads,because your too lazy to get out of bed.

How thick is she?? Encouraging a toddler to put plastic over his head … and laughing while he does it.. words fail me!
Let’s hope Rex sticks to clean ones 😩

Reactions: 15
Er Stacey nobody has forced you to stay in your bedsit for 2 weeks! Get out of the house then it's up to you to tell them what they're doing you're the mother! You aren't an invalid you've had a baby like alot of other woman just get on with it and stop milking it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.