Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't order a birth certificate that is just wrong and way too far! On a lighter note she thinks Hoe Joe took a nice picture, god if hate to see a bad one form her, I'd probably need to bleech my eyes after
I bet the sheep have all ordered their own copies of the birth certificate and have framed them and added to their shrines of the Solomon Swash family, sorry, their family as they are part of skanks family of course 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, don’t get me wrong, my husband has a week of paternity leave, and then it’s down to me, and this time, with a toddler in tow, which is going to be fun! I just don’t understand the reasoning with not leaving Joe with the baby, to do a simple task like the school run
How the other half live, eh?!
I know people think she is super lazy but why would you do the school run just after having a baby if you don’t need to! Its not as if its a fun outing. I’d also advocate staying in bed or at least on the sofa if you can. When I had my first I was in the Supermarket on day 3 doing a shop thinking I needed to be super woman (which No one else actually cared about) and all it resulted in was a crashing two day migraine. With number 2 I had him at home and let myself me waited on for the first week or so it was lush !!!

Reactions: 9
I know people think she is super lazy but why would you do the school run just after having a baby if you don’t need to! Its not as if its a fun outing. I’d also advocate staying in bed or at least on the sofa if you can. When I had my first I was in the Supermarket on day 3 doing a shop thinking I needed to be super woman (which No one else actually cared about) and all it resulted in was a crashing two day migraine. With number 2 I had him at home and let myself me waited on for the first week or so it was lush !!!
I’m with you on this. I keep quiet About lazy comments as she has a partner to take care of the other children 🤷🏽‍♀️ whilst she gets to bond with her newborn. I too tried to be superwoman on my first and on my 2nd we were apart for 5 days as she was in NICU. I’d have done anything to get those 5 days back snuggling in bed with her. My son was perfectly safe and loved with my husband.
granted he wasn’t like feral mick so there’s that 😆 Stacey is a dirty smelly cow but who cares if she’s cuddling her newborn for weeks , her other children have a parent at home 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s not that it’s just lazy, it’s actually got huge benefits for your own mental health and your other childrens to get out the house. Doing one school run a day is hardly taxing. I could of got a friend to do school runs for me when my second was born but k actually gave a duck about my eldest? Imagine how it is to them. Mum can’t be bothered now the new baby is here. Kids internalise a lot sometimes they can be very empathetic and hide their feelings. She really has made it clear the girl is all she’s ever wanted and she’s an utter disgrace.

no one begrudges being slower a little bit after birth. I certainly wasn’t up to my usual cleaning standards and had prepared tons of meals but I still made an effort to make my other child realise nothing would change now we had a new baby. She’s a idiot who only care about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s not that it’s just lazy, it’s actually got huge benefits for your own mental health and your other childrens to get out the house. Doing one school run a day is hardly taxing. I could of got a friend to do school runs for me when my second was born but k actually gave a duck about my eldest? Imagine how it is to them. Mum can’t be bothered now the new baby is here. Kids internalise a lot sometimes they can be very empathetic and hide their feelings. She really has made it clear the girl is all she’s ever wanted and she’s an utter disgrace.

no one begrudges being slower a little bit after birth. I certainly wasn’t up to my usual cleaning standards and had prepared tons of meals but I still made an effort to make my other child realise nothing would change now we had a new baby. She’s a idiot who only care about herself.
Also, she’s being doing it for three weeks now. Not just a week of slowing down ….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not disagreeing, but she is lazy. There’s no need to stay in bed while she has 3 other children to look after. Even if she just lounged on the sofa, or had a walk around her field. But she hasn’t. At least she hasn’t shown it.
Also, she is on week 3 of staying in her bedroom. It’s not normal, and a lot of her followers won’t have that luxury and will probably feel like tit that they can’t

I’m with you on this. I keep quiet About lazy comments as she has a partner to take care of the other children 🤷🏽‍♀️ whilst she gets to bond with her newborn. I too tried to be superwoman on my first and on my 2nd we were apart for 5 days as she was in NICU. I’d have done anything to get those 5 days back snuggling in bed with her. My son was perfectly safe and loved with my husband.
granted he wasn’t like feral mick so there’s that 😆 Stacey is a dirty smelly cow but who cares if she’s cuddling her newborn for weeks , her other children have a parent at home 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sorry, but it’s 100% lazy whether you have the best partner in the world. She’s had an easy home birth. She’s allowing people to believe she has spent 3 weeks in bed
2 of her other children have their mum at home. They don’t have their dad. My husband has taken my eldest on as his own, but do I let him deal with her as well as my other children? No! That’s not what is being a parent is about

ETA - also, to add, my original comment was that she was waking Joe up so he’d do the school run. That’s pure lazy and not giving a tit how he feels. As a new dad, I’m sure he’s tired too

Its really boring having to defend comments on how lazy and not normal it is to be lazing about in bed all day while she has other children at home

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Not disagreeing, but she is lazy. There’s no need to stay in bed while she has 3 other children to look after. Even if she just lounged on the sofa, or had a walk around her field. But she hasn’t. At least she hasn’t shown it.
Also, she is on week 3 of staying in her bedroom. It’s not normal, and a lot of her followers won’t have that luxury and will probably feel like tit that they can’t

Sorry, but it’s 100% lazy whether you have the best partner in the world. She’s had an easy home birth. She’s allowing people to believe she has spent 3 weeks in bed
2 of her other children have their mum at home. They don’t have their dad. My husband has taken my eldest on as his own, but do I let him deal with her as well as my other children? No! That’s not what is being a parent is about

ETA - also, to add, my original comment was that she was waking Joe up so he’d do the school run. That’s pure lazy and not giving a tit how he feels. As a new dad, I’m sure he’s tired too

Its really boring having to defend comments on how lazy and not normal it is to be lazing about in bed all day while she has other children at home
Why are you defending lazy comments. Everyone entitled to an opinion 👌🏽 Mine is different to yours and no need to defend it.

Reactions: 1
Some of the best comments from the daily mail

It says everything when the grotesque bald orange ogre Swash is the looker of the couple.

Please stop with these awful grinning pictures.

2 kids with the same fella? That's a new idea for her!

I don't think her children have ever interacted with her without a phone being held in her hand recording the moment

Why does Swash make me think of the Thames flood barrier every time I see that overly exagerated smile he insists on giving for every photo

Every single thing they do is just for photos for social media, making a pumpkin patch? er they have just been bought from a supermarket and put in the garden for the sole purpose of having photos with them. It really is utterly pathetic.

Hallelujah shes out of bed!

More trite, banal drivel from the deranged grinning Solomon and her resident imbecile Swash.

When is Red Rum going back in her stable and give us all a rest. What an annoying talentless creature.
A couple of those have got me belly laughing like a mad woman 😭 Red Rum looooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got reply back from farm
So we know for sure she’s lying then. What a tit 😂I don’t understand the purpose for lying. The only thing I can think is that she really is pig tit thick and doesn’t even realise she’s marked it as the 3rd

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got reply back from farm
Why is she such a compulsive liar? What can be gained from bullshitting every day?

I genuinely now believe she has a personality disorder or severe mental health issue. It’s very worrying that she is allowed to continue this charade for the gram which is now clearly affecting her children.

Reactions: 19
I thought her sister only posted the pumpkin patch things on the 4th to throw people off from thinking Stacey gave birth

Reactions: 6
Everyone has opinions but 3 weeks in bed is lazy and neglecting her other kids is disgusting . . no excuses for it at all
I agree. Everyone should have an opinion. But she’s lazy 😂 we’ve seen the way she left Rex in nappies that hang down to his knees, we’ve seen she’s pretty much written her older 2 off by shoving them in the annex and now we’ve seen her lazing around like she has no other kids to look after
Do we all wish we could do nothing for the first month of our newborns life? Yes, of course! I don’t think it would be much of a thing if she actually moved around the house. Just get out of bed. How bloody boring would that be!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. Everyone should have an opinion. But she’s lazy 😂 we’ve seen the way she left Rex in nappies that hang down to his knees, we’ve seen she’s pretty much written her older 2 off by shoving them in the annex and now we’ve seen her lazing around like she has no other kids to look after
Do we all wish we could do nothing for the first month of our newborns life? Yes, of course! I don’t think it would be much of a thing if she actually moved around the house. Just get out of bed. How bloody boring would that be!
100% but when you have older kids you just got to get on with it and think how they must feel. But we can all see who the fav child is. Having a baby is not a disability either there is no need for the laziness. after all Rose is 3 weeks now so surely she can actually stop staring at her now and be an actual mum to all four children and not just one

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.