Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you scroll down Harry’s follower list it’s just a bunch of middle aged women.
I hate it when this argument is used BUT….. imagine if that was a 15 year old girl being followed by a bunch of middle aged men?!?!
Like… what the duck. Are WE the crazy ones? Is
this normal behaviour these days? I’m genuinely extremely confused and slightly worried. Bunch of absolute weirdos.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Don’t know about a teen or Harry in particular but undisclosed ads racism grooming they may delete the account. Just hope Hoe Joe has access to his account to check who’s dm ing Harry ☹
Thank you thay makes sense

If you scroll down Harry’s follower list it’s just a bunch of middle aged women.
I hate it when this argument is used BUT….. imagine if that was a 15 year old girl being followed by a bunch of middle aged men?!?!
Like… what the duck. Are WE the crazy ones? Is
this normal behaviour these days? I’m genuinely extremely confused and slightly worried. Bunch of absolute weirdos.
Yes this I could agree more wrong wrong wrong if it was the other way round the men would be called all sorts of names but this is ok

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just leave her child alone whilst she is sleeping? duck sake, Stace will be moaning her bag off later when she is kept awake by Opal fruits, bleating on the gram for some sympathy!

Reactions: 13
Even Opal Fruit is trying to get away from Stace. She flinches where she’s being touched all the time and doesn’t want it. Just leave her be to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit concerned about things.
First the pets. No daily runs around the garden with child of the corn and no opportunity to feed the catnapped meeowwie.
Has Rex stopped saying goodnight to the moon?
Has he played out with his mini me dolls pram? Been on the logo swing; walked in the woodland wonderland?
Is Hello Fresh still delivering their food?
Who is doing the laundry in the green room?
Over 2 weeks since Prinnyswash arrived and no one has moved off that bloody bed 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well just maybe you could do the school run Stacey and leave him to sleep! Just a thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ohhh good god here we go ,cue every piece of music on scanky's stories now having to mention ROSE in the title!!!!! 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.