Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why now is she really pushing the story about them going to the pumpkin patch and it was the day before she gave birth blah blah. When people are lying about something they over do it. What I don’t get is why lie… also if it is to hide the true birth date which I understand for privacy reasons why make a fake one. Just don’t share.

Reactions: 25
Why now is she really pushing the story about them going to the pumpkin patch and it was the day before she gave birth blah blah. When people are lying about something they over do it. What I don’t get is why lie… also if it is to hide the true birth date which I understand for privacy reasons why make a fake one. Just don’t share.
Because the sheep are family. They wouldn’t of been able to go on with their lives without knowing.
Someone I know worked in the media industry and told me one of the tactics they do is two truths and a lie. Makes people fall for the story as it sounds more believable.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it would of definitely been talked about but just catching up, lovely grid post and first picture of scruffy stace and their 2 favourite children. I feel so sorry for them other boys

I reckon in their warped minds they see their lies and dodgy timelines as “ protecting “ the children which is laughable.
Opal Fruit was probably born the day before but has her “ Instagram birthday “ I.e. her debut on Instagram on Stacey’s birthday. Also they could then say she has two birthdays to protect her actual real details and that’s how they justify the lies.
Totally agree with you. They are so thick they can’t even see beyond the present. I truly believe they are awful parents. Hand on heart, it would not cross my mind to do what they do. I have a brain and my thoughts would be “can my child consent to this content being online ? So they understand that this could be on the internet forever? Will they forgive me if they get older and school friends can see this when they are older? Do they have the capacity to realise there are very bad people who have access to their images?” You can go on and on. As adults we have developed these thinking skills to decide if we want to be active or how active we are on social media. These kids have zero capacity. Stacey and joe basically have said yes we are willing to risk our children hating us when they are older for neglecting their basic right to having a private life.

lets be clear here there isn’t a magic line on what privacy is, Stacey and joe might sit there and say well we don’t put x and y on so it’s ok. No it isn’t. Your kids faces are out to millions, lots of people naturally HATe attention and spotlight and you are forcing that on them. I always feel so much for celebrity children. Just because their parents craved fame And adoration doesn’t mean they will. I think we can see the product of many children that were forced into a famous lifestyle before having capacity to understand it.

Stacey and joe are tit parents end of. Anyone that defends what they do is just as bad in my eyes and are scummy as hell

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies as I've only skim read so far but has anybody noticed the pumpkin patch was shut the day she said she went?
Screenshot_20211025-000521_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-000629_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
It’s all unravelling now, isn’t it. The perfect fairytale of her little princess being born on her birthday is slowly being picked apart and crumbling away because she’s too thick to cover her own tracks and keep up with her own lies.
By the time she’s 2 and the next crotchfruit is on its way the Solomon clan will be celebrating Rose’s birthday in September.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ummmm also the outfit she’s wearing at the pumpkin patch is the same outfit she has on in tonight’s grid post??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummmm also the outfit she’s wearing at the pumpkin patch is the same outfit she has on in tonight’s grid post??
I honestly don’t know wtf she is trying gain by creating this make believe world. Apart from Hinch, who else has the time and inclination to turn their lives into a prerecorded soap opera? Why bother telling such pathetic lies?

Reactions: 22
Was listening to her post about Joe being in HMP outfit couldn’t quite pick up what he said about escaping from this house when she said he looked like he has escaped from Alcatraz. Anybody pick it up but he looked right pissed off

The dates don’t add ups then and she doesn’t think or doesn’t care that people/shoppers/🐑 may find out. Fair enough if you don’t want your latest baby/cash cow details all over internet but then have some consistency and keep your kids private. Wonder if a team or Gem Gem runs the account and SS just send in pics? If you don’t want the public to know then there is this thing called a private life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.