Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it has been mentioned but i sadly wondered where the baby and rex were laying on earlier but now i see one of the new sofas is at the end of the bed...bh it really is their living room now!

Reactions: 5
Not saying you have to have a theme when naming your kids. But how do you go from Rex which is very modern and unusual (on a child anyway) to Rose? Which couldnt be more traditional and is so popular when user for a middle name. Then throw in Zachary, Leighton and Harry too. They just don't look good together.
Harry,Zachary,Leighton,Rex and Rose 🙈
Can you tell I put alot of thought into names 😂
I feel the same about names, there has to be a flow otherwise it makes no sense 🤣 a friend of mine has 2 boys with very common names (also considered quite chavvy 🤭😂) and her daughter has a beautiful traditional name and it baffles me everytime 🤣

Reactions: 11
Not a joke, it's not just an Instagram post. She waiting to post 8 days after her baby was born to name her on Leighton's first sisters FIRST birthday. The sister she pretends doesn't exist. It's crappy of her.
Someone on the previous thread described Stacey as the kind of woman to show up in white on your wedding day... this ties in with that behaviour and I can totally see Stacey doing that!!
I just don't see it as relevant at all, they are only Instagram posts and two different families. I don't think the one year old is going to have any different of a birthday just because Stacey posted a pic on Instagram...?

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it has been mentioned but i sadly wondered where the baby and rex were laying on earlier but now i see one of the new sofas is at the end of the bed...bh it really is their living room now!
Wow it really has turned into a bedsit !

• Haha
How can she still be in bed. Has she forgot about the boys and how must Rex feel especially as he is not used to being pushed aside like the other two and he's a baby still
I'm absolutely not sticking up for her but lets all just remember that Instagram is not people's whole lives, and just a highlight reel.

• Heart
Makes sense as to why she set a kettle and stuff up in the bedroom/closet area now. She hasn’t left the room for over a week now 😂

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Rose west is the new name, making money is the Solomon’s game

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely not sticking up for her but lets all just remember that Instagram is not people's whole lives, and just a highlight reel.
She said herself that's all she done is eat sleep and feed in her bed. So i think it's safe to say this is her life ATM hopefully she'll get with the real world soon and give her boys some attention

Sorry just realised Leighton has a step sister what!? The way she goes on it’s like the first sister.. that’s so mean 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.