Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, how disappointed am I?! No 3am post from Stacey this morning! How am I to know whether she’s still breastfeeding and if she still loves me or not? That woman gives me life, how am I to know if I’ve got ‘this’, whatever ‘this’ is, or not without her informing me? Oh dear… 😳😖

👋 Stacey, if (if! Of course she is!) you’re reading this then I just want to tell you I’m not angry or upset. Tbh Stace, I’m just disappointed. By building up our expectations of 3am posts, which are undoubtably accompanied by black and white photos of you breastfeeding, and then not failing to provide you’ve not just let me, or your sheep down, you’ve let yourself down. Something to think about maybe… 🤔

Let’s not dwell on this oversight eh? We can move on and don’t worry, I know you’ll still love me to the moon and back, because, well, you love everyone to the moon and back! From your own children to your next door neighbour’s uncle’s dog, we’re all loved that much so we can all feel special. Your offspring particularly one would imagine! 🤦‍♀️

Actually, tbh it’s a pleasant change not having to face her squinty face complete with half-wit grin and eyelashes that look like tarantulas trying to escape so early in the morning! This is an omen, I can tell, today is going to be a good day!! 👍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I
Well, how disappointed am I?! No 3am post from Stacey this morning! How am I to know whether she’s still breastfeeding and if she still loves me or not? That woman gives me life, how am I to know if I’ve got ‘this’, whatever ‘this’ is, or not without her informing me? Oh dear… 😳😖

👋 Stacey, if (if! Of course she is!) you’re reading this then I just want to tell you I’m not angry or upset. Tbh Stace, I’m just disappointed. By building up our expectations of 3am posts, which are undoubtably accompanied by black and white photos of you breastfeeding, and then not failing to provide you’ve not just let me, or your sheep down, you’ve let yourself down. Something to think about maybe… 🤔

Let’s not dwell on this oversight eh? We can move on and don’t worry, I know you’ll still love me to the moon and back, because, well, you love everyone to the moon and back! From your own children to your next door neighbour’s uncle’s dog, we’re all loved that much so we can all feel special. Your offspring particularly one would imagine! 🤦‍♀️

Actually, tbh it’s a pleasant change not having to face her squinty face complete with half-wit grin and eyelashes that look like tarantulas trying to escape so early in the morning! This is an omen, I can tell, today is going to be a good day!! 👍😆
The night nurse will have been on shift 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this even in the bedroom? It doesn’t match up with the sofa being in the middle of the room in staceys stories. It might be downstairs? Does this then prove downstairs is finished?
Also if downstairs wasn’t finished I wouldn’t want all my bloody sisters kids round my house too. Unless I guess they all just hang out in the annexe.
View attachment 809033
I think its downstairs on the new sofa that was delivered last week 🤔

Reactions: 5
Still shocked we're yet to see a montage of HRH Princess Rose of Pickle Mansion in her completely inappropriate and tacky nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Getting bored of Stacey now... I have unfollowed her anyway just enjoyed this thread but it's all getting a bit serious 🙃
Maybe this new baby will quiten her down, she is the child she always wanted after all!!
Looking forward to the next "scandel" but think I have reach Stacey saturation point for the moment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think its downstairs on the new sofa that was delivered last week 🤔
I’m sure (and so annoyed as I’ve just spent ten minutes of my life I won’t get back trying aimlessly to find the place I saw it and I can’t. I’m feeling old now, where’s an eight year old when you need one, they’d have found what I wanted in seconds! 🤦‍♀️) that the company who delivered the sofa said they’d delivered a couple of things… 🤔

Ok, so this is from memory, so could be utter bollocks, but I’m thinking maybe there were two sofas and a chaise longue? Of course I could actually now be senile and I’ve made it all up (highly possible! 😆) but I remember thinking at the time what a cheeky cow she was as nothing has been mentioned. Then again, I don’t know why it surprised me, wouldn’t expect owt else from the grabby cow! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The gossip mags are posting at least one, if not more, articles about this woman every single day. Everything and everyone has a shelf life. Surely it's not long before people get sick of hearing about this woman?

Edited to add that I personally have been sick of seeing the painful fake grin for a long time. There are people commenting on these articles saying how fed up they are of seeing them, but just as many huns telling them to "scroll on" and "be kind", as if they're talking about one of their own family members and need defending....

• Heart
Still shocked we're yet to see a montage of HRH Princess Rose of Pickle Mansion in her completely inappropriate and tacky nursery
Actually… her sister has a smoke machine for her Halloween Door (I mean, wtf!! Where did all this fuss about Halloween come from, why isn’t is like when I was a kid and you went out in a bin bag and were bloody chuffed to do so!! Anyway as usual I digress…) so I can imagine quite an elaborate scene developing. 🤔

Picture this, smoke billowing in the uterine pink nursery, Stacey appears resplendently in the doorway, wrapped in nothing but the pre-birth nudey pics sheet, before slowly making her way towards the throne she has positioned in front of the floral wall. Sitting herself down as majestically as she can (think plonking), she waits, poised for her latest born to arrive and trying not to cough as the smoke gets just a little too much. There’s a crash and suddenly Joe, his orange skin giving off a strange glow in the dimly lit, smoke filled room, lurches through the door, almost dropping the small child he’s brandishing like an offering to the Gods but recovering at the last second. Unfortunately the damage is done and the silence is broken as Stacey screeches ‘for fucks sake Joe, just give ‘er ere’ before composing herself once more. The baby is placed triumphantly into Stacey’s waiting arms and as if by magic, the sheet is tastefully lowered so the baby can feed (she is breast feeding if you weren’t aware). The camera pans back, capturing the timeless scene of mother feeding baby as it fades out, but just before the screen goes completely black, once again Stacey’s dulcet tones can be heard; ‘and turn that bleedin’ smoke machine off will ya, I’m choking ere…’.

It’s just as simple as that, I mean, you’ve got to make the most of these things right; she’ll only ever be going into that room with the baby for the first time once so she needs to exploit it to its full potential! Doesn’t miss a trick does our Stace!!😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s cuz SS hasn’t put her down yet- still languishing In her bed (except for hinch royal visit) put the baby down in her room and have a shower !

Reactions: 5
D18FAC4D-805C-4B01-99E5-612C244ABA7A.png

Of course she had to sleep with her mouth wide open, her teeth won’t fit otherwise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Have you ever seen teeth that size. Try and pretend to sleep with your mouth open it’s impossible for your teeth to hang down like that it’s like a rabbit

• Haha

Bloody love your posts 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.