Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly risking being outed here if anyone IRL sees this.
As a mother of a child who has two of those names in her name, (and the other is her birthstone) I am mortified.

She put the accent on the middle name the wrong way, as many of you have discussed. Someone who had a child the day after I had mine named her the same thing as I did and did the exact same thing as Stacey on her birth announcement. Literally spell your child's name correctly you wastrel! 😂

It's hard enough for us with existing children with these names to get people to put it on, never mind use the correct one. My daughter has the (correct) accent and the pronunciatuon ending in MAE, she has a friend without the accent who has the correct pronunciation for the name without the accent, her name ends in ME. Lots of people call them the wrong things, it's infuriating.
Is your daughters name spelled Esmé?

Reactions: 5
Aw, so sweet of her to name her first daughter after her BFF!! (although should we tell her that Grinch's name isn't Rose, she just added it in her teens...)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I had a rant a couple of hours ago but Iv just found out what imogenation called her daughter and that's even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a mother of a child who has two of those names in her name, (and the other is her birthstone) I am mortified.

She put the accent on the middle name the wrong way, as many of you have discussed. Someone who had a child the day after I had mine named her the same thing as I did and did the exact same thing as Stacey on her birth announcement. Literally spell your child's name correctly you wastrel! 😂

It's hard enough for us with existing children with these names to get people to put it on, never mind use the correct one. My daughter has the (correct) accent and the pronunciatuon ending in MAE, she has a friend without the accent who has the correct pronunciation for the name without the accent, her name ends in ME. Lots of people call them the wrong things, it's infuriating.
it’s a beautiful name! Normal people using a name with accents (that we don’t really use in English) would have the common sense to look it up! You just have an active working brain unlike stinky

imagine she’s already registered it! 🤣 wish I hadn’t mentioned it now for a few weeks as no doubt she’s reading here and will know she’s got it wrong and correct it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Áine is one. My friends name. Drives her mad when they leave the fada off the A. That is what we call them in the Irish language the tick basically at the top of the A :D . Is this what you mean?

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Stacey hasn’t a clue to be honest! I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought that one ‘è’ was much like another ‘é’ and whilst she thought she was being clever and ever so sophisticated to use such, didn’t think to look up what she was actually putting and the implications it would have on how the name was pronounced. 🤦‍♀️😖

Of course, if questioned on the matter, now she’s read Tattle (Hi Stace! 👋), she most definitely would have known what she was doing and meant it to be that way; her little girl is Rose Opal Ez-meh and she wants nothing more said about it! Ok?! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her decomposing sister is running a comp on the grid for her new range. Guess the four letter word for her new range.
Everyone’s guessing Rose.... first money making gig for the child if it is! My guess is “tit
My first thought was “bleep🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think rose esme Opal flows better but guess that doesn’t give the odd roses spelling

I wonder if they added Solomon to Micks name when they realised it shortened was arsewash

I really don’t like the stories leading up to the name reveal which seem to imply all the magic she has with her sons has been bought to her by her first girl 🤷‍♀️ Also why do all these influencers have to continuously post how much they love their offspring? I’ve given up work, my life and my sanity for my two and occasionally post how proud of them I am but rarely. And shockingly - occasionally I post what annoying twits they are and even more shockingly - you may need to sit down for this….most days I don’t post about them at all!!! I KNOW!!! Call the social 🙄🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
DECOMPOSING SISTER who thought of this 😭 plz that is the most creative insult I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I like Rose but I bet she gets called Rosie which I can't stand (I think of Smamfa Saiers kid everytime)

Never been more glad to have raised kids pre social media , WiFi or mobile phones. Back in the olden days.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Áine is one. My friends name. Drives her mad when they leave the fada off the A. That is what we call them in the Irish language the tick basically at the top of the A :D . Is this what you mean?
Yes! My girl's name is Esmé (EZ-MAY) her friend's name is Esme (EZ-ME)
They are totally different names to the people with the names (and their parents!) it's so annoying!

My name is a common one (an Irish county actually), but spelled differently at the end. Soooo many people spell it the way of the county and it gets on my titsssss 😂

And if you know me in real life, which you most certainly will by now, you didn't see me on here 😂🤐

I think rose esme Opal flows better but guess that doesn’t give the odd roses spelling

I wonder if they added Solomon to Micks name when they realised it shortened was arsewash

I really don’t like the stories leading up to the name reveal which seem to imply all the magic she has with her sons has been bought to her by her first girl 🤷‍♀️ Also why do all these influencers have to continuously post how much they love their offspring? I’ve given up work, my life and my sanity for my two and occasionally post how proud of them I am but rarely. And shockingly - occasionally I post what annoying twits they are and even more shockingly - you may need to sit down for this….most days I don’t post about them at all!!! I KNOW!!! Call the social 🙄🙈

It doesn't flow at all to me because my daughter is Esmé (the a two syllable middle name) Rose... So rose opal esmé (I'm guessing she means Esmé not esmè) is literally backwards for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Registered it? No way they’ve all left the house yet (they have to both take her as unmarried). Not that I’m criticising that as I don’t see the need to rush to the office straight away but they’ve only been for a walk in their grounds thus far, I doubt they will get the my big fat gypsy pram out for a family outing without treating us to a montage

it’s a beautiful name! Normal people using a name with accents (that we don’t really use in English) would have the common sense to look it up! You just have an active working brain unlike stinky

imagine she’s already registered it! 🤣 wish I hadn’t mentioned it now for a few weeks as no doubt she’s reading here and will know she’s got it wrong and correct it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Registered it? No way they’ve all left the house yet (they have to both take her as unmarried). Not that I’m criticising that as I don’t see the need to rush to the office straight away but they’ve only been for a walk in their grounds thus far, I doubt they will get the my big fat gypsy pram out for a family outing without treating us to a montage
yes I doubt she’s registered it either, she’s barely left the house

Reactions: 1
Big fat gypsy pram has me sat here howling!! It’s so true!! I knew the woman had little to no taste but that contraption is something else!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
creating a brand and running a business is too much like heard work for our Stace. she prefers to slap her name on a fast fashion/sweatshop brand and pretend she’s a designer. In The Style will probably do a ‘mini me’ mummy and daughter range for her instead. It will sell out despite being over-priced for cheap synthetic fabrics because there are those people out there who lap up anything she does for some reason

I’m actually willing to put money on the fact she’ll come out with a kids clothing line called Rose & Rex or Rex & Rosie or some utter shite like that 🤣

Not saying you have to have a theme when naming your kids. But how do you go from Rex which is very modern and unusual (on a child anyway) to Rose? Which couldnt be more traditional and is so popular when user for a middle name. Then throw in Zachary, Leighton and Harry too. They just don't look good together.
Harry,Zachary,Leighton,Rex and Rose 🙈
Can you tell I put alot of thought into names 😂

Reactions: 7
Not saying you have to have a theme when naming your kids. But how do you go from Rex which is very modern and unusual (on a child anyway) to Rose? Which couldnt be more traditional and is so popular when user for a middle name. Then throw in Zachary, Leighton and Harry too. They just don't look good together.
Harry,Zachary,Leighton,Rex and Rose 🙈
Can you tell I put alot of thought into names 😂
Coz Rex and Rose or Rosie sounds good for a primark /In style or other cheap sweatshop made range. Plus like the Kardashians using K names. Maybe she’s aiming to be a Momanager in 20yrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a thought, hasn’t she got opals in her engagement ring under the diamond because her and joe met in Australia.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.