Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt the little house of rainbows will be getting a tag from Stace though… 😂
So she just happens to have a bodysuit that is called Rose ! 🤔
Did she buy it or was it gifted why isn’t it declared gifted if so ! Noticed on the sellers page Mrs Hinch has a blanket from them too ! Why do they get sent so much stuff it’s ridiculous !

Reactions: 11
What the hell is that expression like 😮
When you see some of the photos she posts you have to wonder what like the ones are she deletes & doesn't subject us to.
Are her eyes glued together here? Those pesky lashes! Hi STACE 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I was confused because I trained in Crystal healing and although Opal is an October stone it is more commonly known that tourmaline represents October. Plus most the October-born people I know resonate more with tourmaline but hey ho. Rose seems quite wishy washy and I Would think Esme Rose would’ve been better. Just glad it’s been bleeping Announced tbh😂
I agree I think esme Rose is actually really lovely. Thank god the name
I follow his step mother … yep it’s the little sisters first birthday today 😡
What a c***. The whole what's a sister sign post was a bellend move anyway but that's a whole new level of twattery. God she's a calculating selfish twit.

Reactions: 9
So do we think today's the day we get treated to her venturing out of bed... Maybe to the pink pickles room that you know she loves so much and makes her heart hurt and she couldn't wait to sit in with her??

Reactions: 11
It's honestly a pure shite unnecessarily long name. Rose? Boring predictable pensioner name. Opal? A shiny stone. It's just an ugly word isn't that? Esme. Kinda cute. But it'll probably never ever be used. All this name really is, is a pain in the arse for write in forms. Also never known anyone to need emojis, commas, accents and a hyphenated double barrel last name.

"Hi I'm Rose Opal Esmè. Yeah rose like the flower, Opal like the gemstone, comma Esmè with an accent hehehe. Oh my surname? It's Solomon-Swash. Hyphenated"

Can honestly just imagine her in 20 years trying to use that name in a professional setting. With Staceys big stupid laugh.

They will have been on for days. She's notorious for not washing. She has terrible personal hygiene.
I don't like the name Rose either. Think it's a horrible name for a baby

Reactions: 7
I literally had no idea she was breastfeeding! I wish she’d tell us these things more often
Admittedly it was easy to miss unless you knew the signs to look for… 😂

I love the way that not only is she feeling the need to declare something about it at every possible opportunity, just for those of her sheep that can’t read, she makes sure she includes at least one photo a day of Rose feeding, leaving no room for doubt!! 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she launches some kind of clothing range/accessory range or branding called “Rex and Rose” now that will be the biggest slap in the face for her other two children.

She literally acts like she wishes it was just her, Joe, Rex and Rose. So unfair on the others 😢
She's lost the run of herself since she bought that "cottage"

Can't read through the whole of this thread but...... Hands up who guessed the name........ Bloody hell she's soooooo predictable!

Reactions: 5
Not sure why they didn’t call her duvet ??? Why the duck are they all
Still in bed ???!!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯🤯
Cause the house is a building site and Stacey removed most of the radiators from the house so it's freezing 😂😂😂 her bedroom is the only one with a heat source (fire)

Reactions: 7
Possibly risking being outed here if anyone IRL sees this.
As a mother of a child who has two of those names in her name, (and the other is her birthstone) I am mortified.

She put the accent on the middle name the wrong way, as many of you have discussed. Someone who had a child the day after I had mine named her the same thing as I did and did the exact same thing as Stacey on her birth announcement. Literally spell your child's name correctly you wastrel! 😂

It's hard enough for us with existing children with these names to get people to put it on, never mind use the correct one. My daughter has the (correct) accent and the pronunciatuon ending in MAE, she has a friend without the accent who has the correct pronunciation for the name without the accent, her name ends in ME. Lots of people call them the wrong things, it's infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also don't tell me she hasn't got help at home with the other kids in the form of a nanny or housekeeper, she's had a baby she's spent the entire time since in her rancid pit so who sees to the other 3 kids and gets them ready for school, feeds them etc etc? I don't know anyone who has 4 kids who spends the entire time in bed gurning.

Reactions: 25
Has anyone in that house changed the bedding at all since she gave birth? Whether she gave birth in it or not, she jumped in all sweaty and bloody.. must be alive with bacteria. If she don’t get up soon it’s just going to walk itself to the washing machine.
Montage that you daft woman.

Also serious concern. With Stacey laid up in bed going on 10 days now, are all the yoghurts… oh I mean yogurts… gone on the lazy Susan in the fridge? If no-on does a fridge top up soon, how will anyone no where to find the yoghurts or in their house - yogurts 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cannot quote but re my post regarding Jewish women staying at home after childbirth.

Taken from wiki-

“According to Leviticus 12, a woman who gives birth to a son remains impure for a week, and afterwards immerses in a body of water to purify herself. In the rabbinical interpretation of Leviticus 12, any subsequent blood she sees over the next 33 days would be considered dam tohar (דַּם טׂוהַר – ritually clean blood), and that blood does not prohibit her from sexual relations with her husband. The law for a woman who gives birth to a daughter is the same, however, the durations are doubled. The mother becomes impure for 2 weeks, and after immersion, any blood she sees over the next 66 days is dam tohar.”

The jewish faith also does this in death as well with “shiva” for 7 days after someone dies.

There goes the RE lesson for day tattlers! It’s all moot anyway as my researching says that baby showers are not a thing in the jewish faith and Stacey had that god awful tacky one so I doubt she’s overly observant.
without sounding ignorant, is it Jewish mums that can’t accept blood transfusions too? this would put me off having babies, never mind 4

Reactions: 3
without sounding ignorant, is it Jewish mums that can’t accept blood transfusions too? this would put me off having babies, never mind 4
I think that’s Jehovah’s Witnesses. 🤔 Could be wrong though!

Reactions: 9
Just came on to say I love you so so much tattlers. You give me life. I woke up to use the loo lastnight and was reading through all your messages.

#extended family. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her decomposing sister is running a comp on the grid for her new range. Guess the four letter word for her new range.
Everyone’s guessing Rose.... first money making gig for the child if it is! My guess is “tit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her decomposing sister is running a comp on the grid for her new range. Guess the four letter word for her new range.
Everyone’s guessing Rose.... first money making gig for the child if it is! My guess is “tit
😂🤣 the sister is like Hinchy but not on that level yet. She’s a master marketeer. All this pretendy friendy crap with the followers 🤢 Hopefully this decanting trend will end soon. Not sure it’s just me but the labels don’t scream classy to me.

Reactions: 13
This is what stops her behaviour being harmless - the post further up from a woman saying she’s crying because she’s called her Rose, which is what she suggested after her late mum.
Now, that woman obviously has some issues she needs to work through, but that baby has been called Rose for quite some time. Even if you take away the rose themed nursery prep and baby shower, the story highlights had a rose next to them since they were put up. By acting how she does, by using any old method of interaction so she can up her engagement, she is manipulating her sheep. I mean, on one hand more fool them, but on the other…she should feel filthy and disgusted with herself.
That is all, of course, forgetting that her social media use is never harmless for her children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
😂🤣 the sister is like Hinchy but not on that level yet. She’s a master marketeer. All this pretendy friendy crap with the followers 🤢 Hopefully this decanting trend will end soon. Not sure it’s just me but the labels don’t scream classy to me.
They look like something a home printer could do from Word. I don't understand the fuss! The font is basic for a start.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.