Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the huns will have their Cricut machines and other things making clothes with rose or her initial to send to Stacey for the baby. They all been sat waiting to know the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank duck we can stop speculating on the name and get back to talking about what an absolute twit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone ever think how she will have her hands full with a teenager rex either being a massive coke head at the age of 14 and a bully probably needing an intervention and Rosie the pink spoilt brat screaming the house down when one of her older siblings visits from the annex.
Honestly I can imagine rex having similar problems as Rachel Allen the cook son did. With his drug selling and taking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Opal is the October Birth stone... Which is so original 🙄 just like naming your baby in Autumn born in Autumn lol.

I feel for those boys. They will never live up to her "princess"...

Reactions: 10
Hinch will be fuming, that Rose has been taken, Jamie and the two boys will in hiding for safety

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And r.swash sounds like arse wash lol
You just wouldn't. Not in a million years.

To be honest, who didn't predict Rose? But I just don't get the Esme with the wrong accent, do they mean Esmé? or how are they pronouncing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FYI Stace if your child’s name needs a comma then it’s too bloody long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that was anticlimactic!! I missed the 7pm reveal cause I was doing my Tesco order 😂
But we guessed Rose months ago.... after she installed a giant fake rose wall in her daughters nursery and after The Beauty and the Beast rose light we were guessing Belle but I guess she was just dropping hints for Rose again...
Rose is grand, think it works better as a middle name as it's a bit harsh with the last name, people who have named their child Rose please don't be offended, people are allowed to not like the name 😂😂😂
Opal is weird.... just sounds like a car... one must have passed yesterday evening when they were out for their walk 🙈
Anywho.... how long will we have to wait for the R&R kids range from Primark!!?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shout out to all the baby clothing brands sat at the sewing machines embroidering roses onto their items (those who weren’t already notified and already sent stuff…maybe she sent NDA’s 🤣)

#suckers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Way back in July she had on a rose bikini 👙.. cot has a rose pillow and sheet..
Why lie? No need ..just shows..its all for the gram and engagement.
It's quite sad actually.
I wonder if these Instagram hungry instagrammers have realised they have lost themselves in all of this?
It's all so so fake 🙄 😒

Reactions: 17
Is there any french speakers that explain why she used the grave accent on the final e of esme? I’m only really good with English extended ipa but I found

Above an “a” or a “u”, a grave accent doesn't change the pronunciation. Above an “e”, however, it tells you that the vowel is pronounced “eh”, like the “e” in “get” (IPA /ɛ/).

so would that mean it’s said like ezmeh that sounds weird? Or is there a different way to say that final vowel?
Plz thank you!
How is esme meant to be pronounced? I pronounce is Ez-May is that correct or am I just common as muck? I don’t know anyone called Esme so I’d like to know the right way to pronounce it incase I ever meet one 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know all of us saw her post and laughed as most off us guessed it right! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.