Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Still in bed, hope she is being turned at regular intervals will get bed sores at this rate, she is probably sending supermarket food deliveries to the annex it probably has a different postcode to pickle cottage it’s that far away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree, I can understand what this poster is saying.
a routine of sorts, for her more than the baby, could be very beneficial for her mental health.
Seeing as she had PND with Rex, her family making suggestions to get some fresh air etc could be just what she needs.
You have a valid point and I tend to agree with you, however that’s not the reason I’m commenting. 🧐

I’ve just attracted some very funny looks as I literally did laugh, well more of a snigger, out loud at;

‘Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree…’

Priceless, utterly priceless!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Your way is the way I’ve heard it said but the accent on top of the e is the wrong way on stacey spelling if she wants the final vowel to say ay. The diacritics above a vowel change the way the vowel is pronounced in french so she’s got the diacritic the wrong way if she wants it to say ezmay. She’s done it so it’s said ez-meh 😐
Ez-meh! Kinda sums up the way I feel about her; ez meh!

I do foresee trouble ahead though as you’re just going to confuse Joe with words and concepts that he doesn’t understand!! 🤦‍♀️

Joe: ‘Eh?! The dia-whats? Mah Stace just wanted a squiggle thing above her name as that made it more posh or comf, cond, cont… *Yells back* what was it Stace…?’
SS: ‘It’s continental Joe, con-ti-nen-tal’
Joe: ‘Aw, fanks Stace… yeah it’s got that squiggle thing cos it’s contylentils like…’

😆😆😆

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Rose Opal esme Solomon swash. It’s been rose all along she had the rose emoji on her story highlight since having the baby.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I'm absolutely not sticking up for her but lets all just remember that Instagram is not people's whole lives, and just a highlight reel.
She has how many followers, probably feeling inadequate that they didn’t spend 8 days in bed bonding with their newborn babies and probably hating their other halves for making them get ‘back to normal’ as soon as possible.
Its so frustrating having to explain to people laying in bed for over a week isn’t normal when you are a mother to 3 other children, 1 who is a toddler who has depended on her for all of his life

Reactions: 30

Cbgpcd

Remember when she was in the old house and Joe would wash the windows and she’d exclaim “Joes trying to get me pregnant” well the silly cow was already pregnant. She is freak.

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Does Stacey realise we’re still in a global pandemic? Restrictions may have eased but covid still exists. Why is she treating her baby like a pass the parcel at a toddlers party??

• Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
View attachment 810129
Who is this person with a normal smile and normal hair colour and happy children that aren’t visibly doting on one of their siblings?!
Doesn't even look like her, she looks a happy non fake person, why on earth has she adapted all this fake dopeyness its actually quite sad! All to make money! The boys look so happy as well, zach always looks forced now

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Well this has all been a bit of an anti climax hasn’t it. But don’t worry, we have the “mum bod/ tiger stripes” posts to come next 🎊

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

meredithgrey

If I were Stacey’s mother I think I’d be saying to her ‘get out bet, get yourself up and into a routine, you have a family, it’s not an illness having a baby it’s a joyous time, what are you thinking lazing in bed all day and night when you have Joe to help you’!
I'm glad you're not my mother...

• Haha
  • Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
Watching you all slate the name when some tattlers on the last thread shared it’s their kids’ name. Oof.

• Haha