Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with orangutan Hoe even the dogs private’s getting over exposed on insta. He’s a joke that isn’t funny

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Also she didn’t know the name of that baby yet she put a rose in a glass like the one from beauty in the beast in the babies room ages ago. Sure

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s known what she was calling that baby since she done up that tacky nursery. Still have to laugh when someone pointed out R Swash he does have an unfortunate surname. More engagement to keep people guessing and thinking they are helping her. Get a life you dimwits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone in that house changed the bedding at all since she gave birth? Whether she gave birth in it or not, she jumped in all sweaty and bloody.. must be alive with bacteria. If she don’t get up soon it’s just going to walk itself to the washing machine.
Montage that you daft woman.

Also serious concern. With Stacey laid up in bed going on 10 days now, are all the yoghurts… oh I mean yogurts… gone on the lazy Susan in the fridge? If no-on does a fridge top up soon, how will anyone no where to find the yoghurts or in their house - yogurts 🙈
I feel for the annexe lads they may have run out of pot noodles and crisp and she hasn’t refilled them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Philip on this morning just spilled they wanted a flower name from a while back! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
seriously i can’t breathe 😂my heart aches…. I’m so disappointed in the name Rose effin Arse Swash she’s got to be winding us up 🤦‍♀️
Rose & Rex Rose & Rex shuffling along to the annex, We go to play, We have a look With Roses bag & Rex’s drawing book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
WELL!!…..Ruth Langsfords just made a mockery of this whole “”we don’t know what we’re calling our daughter “ crap lol.
they clearly had the name planned. We know she had the rose emoji on the highlight before she named the baby and now Ruth’s just said that Opal is so special to them as it’s their birthstone (Stacey and Rose ) and also she hasAustralian opals in her engagement ring as they met in Australia….that wasnt all suddenly remembered on their stroll round the garden! They’ve clearly had her name planned for ages….pity they left out Pinocchio seeing as staceys such a big one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.