Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantpickone

First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! Fucking SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 194

Soapy

Chatty Member
Why has Joe got his top off is he going to breast feed 🤔
It's very common nowadays for father's/partners etc to do post birth, skin to skin contact as well as the birth mother, to aid with bonding and to help soothe the baby.

To keep the thread on track: they're both still knobs 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

TheHuns

Is it possible to divorce your family? My cousin has just text me FOUR times telling me that good ole SS has had her kiddy. FOUR texts!! She never even text me that much when I was in hospital. AND she uttered these words “ahhhh she had her at pickle cottage, how cute. Wonder what she’ll call her little pickle?” - fuck me, I need a new cousin 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 116

jackolantern

VIP Member
There's nowt like the birth of a celeb baby to turn Tattle into Mumsnet :sick: 😅 Hurry up and introduce Pickle-lily's name will ya Stace so we don't have to hear anymore about Sandra up the road's cousins, dogs, auntie's, neice's birth story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Nosylurker

Putting it out there that in a few days time there will be another montage along the lines of “we didn’t know what your name was at first but after getting to know you, we just knew you were _____” or some other bollocks along those lines 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I tell you what I'm annoyed she told me, she would tell me, when she went into labour, she said she was my family and this is the way she treats me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Apc12

Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 78

dumdums83

VIP Member
Fanny Solomon has arrived, guess we know what caused the Social media to crash, it was the birth of the chosen one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 73

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I'm still dining out on the fact I said "annexe lads" in an off the cuff way and it caught on. Bragged to my husband. He thinks I'm crackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Scragbags

VIP Member
She will have her tits out now at every opportunity to prove she is breast feeding. Sorry if that is crude 😂. And I think it is the most natural thing in the world to see a mother feeding her baby but with Stacey it will be any excuse to have a bit of her hanging out
Her tits not hanging out, he took rex for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Ihateit

Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it
I have a small (actually small not one of these they call small) events business. So many people have suggested to me to gift to influencers and whilst I understand it can be a great marketing tactic, I refuse to do it. I work my arse off from a little corner of my bedroom around my kids, and I put my heart and soul into all the bits I do. Why should I hand that over to these greedy parasites that can afford everything they’re sent 10x over? I’m happy with my organically built 500 followers and a few orders a week, because I know they come from people who like and appreciate my work. The grabby, greedy behaviour disguised as compassion and support for small businesses sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 65