Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adults called Lennie and Ronnie where once kids lol
Ronnie and Reggie (the krays) are both such popular names for boys now. I personally think they’re hideous mind but regardless for some strange reason they’re popular 😂

Reactions: 23
I’m exhausted😩 catching up on the birth of Princess Pink Pickle 🤮 & the fastest Tattle thread ever!! Plus #homebirthplannedgate
Happy the baby has arrived safe & well.
Skanky is stringing the naming ceremony out for a day or two🙄
I call bingo on either:
Lily or Rose/Rosie

Reactions: 12
I’ll never understand the whole withholding the name thing. I know she wants to keep those viewing numbers up but why all the suspense? And wtf were those eyes doing, surprised she could even see. And with the false eyelashes sticking up…

She annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll never understand the whole withholding the name thing. I know she wants to keep those viewing numbers up but why all the suspense? And wtf were those eyes doing, surprised she could even see. And with the false eyelashes sticking up…

She annoys me.
She’ll drag this out as much as she can. Media bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why in the world would you want all these people around you witnessing the most undignified thing on earth. I barely wanted my other half present however I wanted him see how much I'm suffering ha ha. Just honestly weird.
There’s also the infection control side of things to consider- there’s a reason that visiting in Labour/postnatal wards is still so restricted- most are still partners only. We are still without doubt in the thick of a pandemic, and there is no way on gods green earth I would want that many people near my newly minted baby.
And certainly not school-age children- they’re hopping with germs at the best of times.
A newborn has virtually no immune system- why would you expose her to so many people with hours- if not minutes- of her birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought this was a Hinch thread with all the Ronnie Lennie chat, threw me right off. I’m not into those names although I prefer old fashioned names to the modern ones (no offence to all the Logans/Jaxons/Harleys/Neveas etc).
Names are so subjective aren’t they?

Stace might call her Poppy if the autumn flowers/time of year thing is what she’s going for

Reactions: 8
I couldn't give a monkeys what she calls her kid but her last post made my day. My daughter and I laughed and laughed. I think she must have still been high on gas and air. I went and took a look on another group....well I had no clue what they were talking about and I could not wait to get back here to my "online family" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good to see Stacey is still using her different voices - today’s voice is sickly sweet whispering voice. Saw an article on Facebook announcing her birth. Everyone congratulating her like she will see it or like she gives a tit 🤣 then someone said who is Stacey Solomon and another person replied have you been living under a rock for the last few years? Like we should all know who queen Stacey Solomon is. Honestly, people are obsessed 🤣 so many adoring comments clearly not seeing through her little act she has going on.

Thank goodness for you lot who can see through the fifty different voices and personalities for each setting and the pathetic faces she pulls when trying to fleece her followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Putting it out there that in a few days time there will be another montage along the lines of “we didn’t know what your name was at first but after getting to know you, we just knew you were _____” or some other bollocks along those lines 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Look at the difference in the 2 pics she first posted after the births of Rex and now Princess. Looks groomed, smiling and happy yet the pic after the Rex's birth she looks miserable, unkempt and dirty.

Reactions: 19
1 of my daughters messaged me this morning "Did you see Stacey Solomon had her baby?" 🤣
How many points do I get for that?
She didnt share it on HER insta . .
Or message her with happy tears though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the numerous hairy belly pics have been replaced with the kid permanently attached to nipple pics.
The details of her prenatal vaginal prolapse have been usurped by her sore nipples woes. Just waiting for her to discuss the finer details of her sore fanny 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow it’s taken me since yesterday to make it through the threads since the arrival of pink Christ the second! Tattle as usual called nearly everything that went down so well done everyone! If we’d turned that “birth bingo” from a couple of threads back into a drinking game we’d all still be pissed now! Also will anyone who doesn’t think she’s a skanky smelly lying sell out please feck off to the hinch thread where they love her or the rave thread, I’ve never directed anyone to the rave thread before but ffs 🤣
I don’t know where this idea that Hinch-hating tattlers love Stinky comes from. “Two cheeks of the same arse” is a saying that gets bandied around a lot on the thread. Most of us think they are both twats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just got in from work and seen her story!

She needs bloody sectioning!
Grinning like a horse on crack.
Laughing like an extra in ‘one flew over the cuckoos nest’🙄

• Haha
Didn't realise giving birth was a spectators sport surprised she didn't video link it and charge people to watch. It's scary how many people worship these celebrities jeez they don't give a duck about anyone but how they get there next pay check.

Now she has her girl suddenly she seems all different happier

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.