Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hope now she doesn't let the kids choose another dog name for the poor kid. Incoming baby Cookie 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were busy yesterday new Sofa and new baby.......what is annoying me more is the big secret over the name. If her huns are her "family" why isn't she telling them too????????? When will they cop on that they are money making machines for her

Reactions: 23
Is the name a secret? Many parents make their decision a few days after the birth. Thats hardly unusual.

I would like to see her taking a few days off to spend with her newborn and establishing breastfeeding rather than spending her time posting on insta. She needs to give it a break for a few days now

Reactions: 14
Maybe her waters went on the sofa, so they had to get a new one ;)

Going to offer Josie (girl type of Joe name) into the mix

Reactions: 15
Is the name a secret? Many parents make their decision a few days after the birth. Thats hardly unusual.

I would like to see her taking a few days off to spend with her newborn and establishing breastfeeding rather than spending her time posting on insta. She needs to give it a break for a few days now
Agreed, yes, some parents DO keep the babies name to themselves for a few days. . BUT, those parents also haven't shared every other part of pregnancy/labour with the whole world and its wife/dad/brother/uncle/sister/aunt/neighbour/dog/goldfish. . Blah blah.

Share.or.dont.

Reactions: 24
Agreed, yes, some parents DO keep the babies name to themselves for a few days. . BUT, those parents also haven't shared every other part of pregnancy/labour with the whole world and its wife/dad/brother/uncle/sister/aunt/neighbour/dog/goldfish. . Blah blah.

Share.or.dont.
Yeah I’d rather know the name than know what her vag and nipples look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The post her dad put up makes my teeth itch!
‘you done amazing’ 😖😖
Honestly, when you are a grown adult it’s not hard to have a basic grasp on the English language

Reactions: 29

I would agree with you, apart from the fact that I will bet my life’s possessions on the big reveal being posted on her grid prime insta time.

if she popped on next Tuesday at 11:30am and said ‘now that we’ve had the chance to make sure it fits with her, I’d like to introduce you to….’ then that would be one thing, and exactly the same as what many other parents do.

i’m betting 7pm, Friday night.

everything she does is for content and maximum engagement, even announcing her daughters birth!
again, she could have waited a few weeks and it would have been no one’s business, it’s the fact that she can’t wait to tell her insta ‘family’ all about it, regardless of the fact that she’s been capable of waiting until 7pm.
she’s so gross it’s unreal.

Reactions: 23
Putting it out there that in a few days time there will be another montage along the lines of “we didn’t know what your name was at first but after getting to know you, we just knew you were _____” or some other bollocks along those lines 🙄
I think you’re spot on, bonus points for saying that Rex suggested the name first just like The Annex Lads chose the name Rex

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone feel like she’s really struggling? I know she does that stupid teethy wide smile a lot but tonight’s just seemed super forced like there were sadness behind it. I wonder if her and Joe are arguing already and that’s why he’s not there.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know where this idea that Hinch-hating tattlers love Stinky comes from. “Two cheeks of the same arse” is a saying that gets bandied around a lot on the thread. Most of us think they are both twats
They are most definitely 2 cheeks of the same arse 🤣 I don’t really read the hinch thread but I’ve heard that it’s said that skanky Is the better parent ect on there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.