Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they the same trainers that she got covered in mud at the pumpkin patch? Looks like a similar outfit.
Her stories with the cake in bed yesterday morning show she was lying about waking up with twinges so she went to get checked.

Reactions: 14
anyone know of any five lettered autumnal flowers?
Pansy? Rosie? Maple? Rowan? Hazel? Aster? Olive? Maize?

maybe something autumn colour related like Sienna, Amber, Scarlett, Crimson, Orla, Carmine, Goldie, Rusty....!

or other autumn-themed names that aren't five letters: Leaf, Raine, Saffron, Robin, Wren, Sparrow, Dahlia, Opal, Juniper, Laurel, Aspen, Berry, Apple!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are they the same trainers that she got covered in mud at the pumpkin patch? Looks like a similar outfit.
Her stories with the cake in bed yesterday morning show she was lying about waking up with twinges so she went to get checked.
I came to ask what were thoughts on pumpkin patch? Post Partum? Sister made sure to not show staceys front. Stacey looked wrecked. Surely she wouldn’t go round a muddy field hours after giving birth.

Reactions: 16
When I say I bleeping ran here when I saw it on Facebook. My daps had actual flames coming off them 🏃🏻‍♀️🔥💥💨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Micks dirty finger nails in the first pic of her new baby, considering she places and stages tat around her house for photos could she not have washed his nails for this photo? (and the rest of them) she apparently had her nails done only a couple of days ago and hers are ruined as well. They are gross
Dirty nails means dirty everything...errr.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why don’t they have curtains? Where’s the privacy? Why she saying that she regrets not having an epidural? This was all planned. Div

Also, if I have a girl, and someone mentions to me princess picklelilly of pickle cottages name, I will lose my tit and end all relationships with said person

Reactions: 28
Here we go, every bleeping paper, magazine, clothing brand and their dog is now posting about the baby.
I'm questioning my friendship with some of my friends who have commented with gushy tit and sharing the posts.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Ffs photos of her in labour. There's nothing she won't post.

Her grid post as almost 36k comments 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it possible to divorce your family? My cousin has just text me FOUR times telling me that good ole SS has had her kiddy. FOUR texts!! She never even text me that much when I was in hospital. AND she uttered these words “ahhhh she had her at pickle cottage, how cute. Wonder what she’ll call her little pickle?” - duck me, I need a new cousin 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 116
It was so bleedin obvious she was shaping up for a home birth with the bath and fire place installed and last few days staying in bed! So predictable! And on her birthday. Bet she was in labour the whole time whilst posting drivel about being told to stay in the bedroom!

Reactions: 30
Personally I’m very pleased baby has arrived and all seems well. I think she maybe went in for a sweep, not sure if you’re allowed back out after induction and a sweep might have been enough to set no4 in motion. Planned or not a successful home birth is lovely, way less stressful for everyone as no hospital trips needed, especially in COVID times.

Some things can remain private and her birth plan is entirely hers, on the other hand I’m not dumb enough to think that this wasnt planned to be able to monetise the whole thing, the birthday parties for a good few years will make all the national newspapers.

Whoever said the sister will be labelling the babies head had me crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Why don’t they have curtains? Where’s the privacy? Why she saying that she regrets not having an epidural? This was all planned. Div

Also, if I have a girl, and someone mentions to me princess picklelilly of pickle cottages name, I will lose my tit and end all relationships with said person
Because she's so brave to not have pain relief only gas and air. What a hero.
🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.