Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd pop onto Insta to see tonights 7pm update. Quick someone get a medal...woman who had a baby 3 days ago got dressed.

If she'd left her bedroom that medal would have been a trophy.

Also someone send a search party round to Pickle Cottage Mick is obviously missing.
So here’s my take on it all.
I had an elective c section for my own reasons. I stayed 2 nights in hospital. I still got up. Dressed. Washed. Put my face on.
Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop looking after yourself.

I had major abdominal surgery. I was on so many drugs. Did I get up? Yes. Did I get on with it? Yes. Did I make myself feel better and clean and presentable. Yes
Stop being a massive bleeping martyr it’s ridiculous. My husband was amazing and did so much. I see Joe doing absolutely sweet f all.

I cannot get on with women who have babies and make a drama. I’ve been to Ethiopia and met women who walked for days in labour to get to a hospital, who then had healthy happy babies and got on with it. Stacey and Hinch royally F me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So here’s my take on it all.
I had an elective c section for my own reasons. I stayed 2 nights in hospital. I still got up. Dressed. Washed. Put my face on.
Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop looking after yourself.

I had major abdominal surgery. I was on so many drugs. Did I get up? Yes. Did I get on with it? Yes. Did I make myself feel better and clean and presentable. Yes
Stop being a massive bleeping martyr it’s ridiculous. My husband was amazing and did so much. I see Joe doing absolutely sweet f all.

I cannot get on with women who have babies and make a drama. I’ve been to Ethiopia and met women who walked for days in labour to get to a hospital, who then had healthy happy babies and got on with it. Stacey and Hinch royally F me off.
I don’t usually get into competitive mumming nor really care who was running the marathon three hours after the placenta emerged but even intensive care patients are washed and have clean nightclothes on daily . There’s zero excuse for being a skank. Also getting up and about really does aid your recovery. After my total hysterectomy last year I was in bloody agony and thought wtf when the nurses asked me to get out of bed hours later but guess what- the pain got a lot better after moving and changing positions

• Heart
Reactions: 27
E0FBA066-8FFA-406D-A36C-E81D390DC691.png
What type of flower is wrapped around the gift mrs hincj made for Stacey? are they Daisys? Could be the name of the baby 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I had my 3rd on a monday morning and did the sxhool run that afternoon. Felt like absolute dog though and got so ill after but I didn't have much choice!

Maybe the baby name is dahlia but hinch can't spell.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly, just when I thought my opinion of her couldn’t sink any lower.
She’s shared herself being monitored in hospital, having contractions, her child covered in labour gunk, her child’s first feeds and her children meeting her for the first time.
It’s absolutely vile. Grim.
I’d say I was an active insta poster, obviously with not as many followers, and my profile is private and I STILL wouldn’t share those moments with the world.
children of influencers are really going to be something to watch play out as they get older.
Without wanting to sound like the harbinger of doom as I inevitably do (😆), but how many child stars or children/young people who have grown up in the public eye or have famous parents have we seen go on to quite publicly crash and burn? 😳😱

It’s bad enough being a young person and especially teenager as it is, with your hormones fleeing about all over and trying to work out who you are and where you belong without having the eyes of the world watching and commenting on your every move. Oh and this isn’t through any choice of your own! Oh no, it’s rather because your mother, rather than concentrating on your welfare and what is best for you, instead concentrates on herself and feels compelled to document every bloody facet of her, you and your siblings’ lives on Instagram.

I can’t help but feel for them; the oldest looks like he just wants the world to swallow him up as he’s made to perform like some trained chimp. As for L, I think she forgets him most of the time and I’m sure he just spends his time counting down the days and hours he can spend with his dad and other family and tbh, you can’t blame him. There’s a new addition to this crew of abandoned offspring now of course; dear feral Mick 😵😖. Wild as he is, he’s only the product of his parenting, or lack of it, and he’s basically gone from being number one and centre of the universe, to well, pretty much persona non grata which would be hard for anyone deal with, let alone when you’re two.

I really do hope they all grow up well, happy and healthy but somehow I’m not overly confident that will be the case. And why? Because Stacey’s more interested in herself, ‘being famous’ and having scores of adoring fans who hang off her every word and constantly tell her how amazing she is, than what would be best for her kids. In order to achieve this fame and adulation she feels the necessity to post absolutely everything on the ‘gram, all the while of course oblivious to the damage she could be doing to her children who don’t have a say in the matter and even if they did express objections, I very much doubt it would stop her!😳 Whether you like Stacey or approve of what she does or not, let’s face it, mother it the year she ain’t!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d say he’s staying out of the way. By the looks of it her family have probably taken over, I mean he couldn’t even enjoy the first moments alone with his partner & newborn yesterday. I bet he had no say in any of the birthing plans. I know it’s Stacey giving birth & don’t mean that part of it she can do it wherever she chooses but from a privacy point of view & having so many family members around. I know my husband loved us shutting ourselves away for a few days & soaking up all those precious moments with our newborn & big brother.
I’d say Joe needed a break from it all tonight and the boys too probably!
This is true he probably
The comments on the sofa club tiktok are infuriating me😂😂people seriously saying ‘she declares she buys everything’ she has told us she bought a pram and a fire place her self. Which is weird in it’s self. I don’t pop down to Aldi and hop on instagram to tell everyone I paid for my own food shop😂It’s normal to pay for things!

Someone commented saying she approached her company for free stuff in exchange for promotion and they are still waiting 3 years on.
It makes me sick what all these influencers get some people really struggling out there and mrs hinch gets free coco Pops hahah Stacey I think makes a point because she reads here and knows everyone slags her off for freebies

Reactions: 4
Crikey Mick really has been given the boot hasn’t he. Hasn’t been shown on her stories ONCE since the new messiah was born. Do you think he’s too busy unpacking his personal belongings over in the annexe ?
“Unpacking his personal belongings”
Dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh and for the new thread title what about:

‘The baby girl is here, Mick pack your bags,
It’s off to the annexe with the rest of the lads!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She can be really nasty and snide to him! But he stays and puts up with it so don't have that much sympathy for him! When he was on DOI she just took the mick out of him and wasn't to supportive she rarely went to the studio but her dad surprise suprise was there every week 🤣😂 sorry but she can't blame child care as there's her sister, her mum!
I think he’s with her for the fame I really think they are fake for the camera I know most are but I don’t think they even like each other 😂

Reactions: 8
Since she’s had children, she’s properly let herself go unlike other female celebs 🤨

Reactions: 5
Since she’s had children, she’s properly let herself go unlike other female celebs 🤨
Agree when I had my children I did sloth about for a few weeks but soon picked myself up I feel like she will drag this out then play the joes never here card I’m a single parent to 4 kids on my own card 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm still dining out on the fact I said "annexe lads" in an off the cuff way and it caught on. Bragged to my husband. He thinks I'm crackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Stacey Solomon #47 Micks joining the annexe lads, but he’ll be all alone when they go to their dads

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not sure if I’ve commented on an SS thread before!

I bet the clothing brands that supply her with the freebies know the name and are busily stitching away.

I’m not bitter or anything but last year I ordered my boy some leggings from an insta clothing brand when they had an offer on? I expected turnaround to be slow but waited and waited. Had an email saying super busy and I could cancel if I wanted. I said I’d wait as i really wanted this print.
A week or so later I received a refund followed by an email a few days later saying sorry but couldn’t keep up with demand - Covid, sick husband, no childcare etc etc. I thought it was a shame but fair enough. Only to then see Stacey post with freebies she’d been sent for Rex from this brand!! She’d been sent them in the time frame I was waiting! 🙄 so as a paying customer I was cancelled but Stacey got her free bundle of clothes! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I had my 3rd on a monday morning and did the sxhool run that afternoon. Felt like absolute dog though and got so ill after but I didn't have much choice!

Maybe the baby name is dahlia but hinch can't spell.
duck that! That’s amazing 😆

Reactions: 3
Crikey Mick really has been given the boot hasn’t he. Hasn’t been shown on her stories ONCE since the new messiah was born. Do you think he’s too busy unpacking his personal belongings over in the annexe ?
This made me crack up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.