Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he has said previously that he dropped the ball with his eldest son and wasn’t ready to be a dad and basically wasn’t present. I dont think he was fighting to see him the whole time?

I just want her to get on and name the kid so we can stop with the pickle lily joke that has been posted here like it’s a new joke every few pages for the last 3 months 😂
Agreed, he’s the one that fucked up when his eldest was born, so I don’t blame the mum for not rolling over and allowing his access without going down the correct channels

Reactions: 12
She can be really nasty and snide to him! But he stays and puts up with it so don't have that much sympathy for him! When he was on DOI she just took the mick out of him and wasn't to supportive she rarely went to the studio but her dad surprise suprise was there every week 🤣😂 sorry but she can't blame child care as there's her sister, her mum!

Reactions: 10
I'm new to this thread but why did she not want Joe near Rex? I understand about hormones and post natal depression but was there another reason? That is so sad at what should be a happy time.
You say you understand hormones and post natal depression then say it’s sad for him as should be a happy time. Like people can control their PND. I’m sure it’s very sad for the women with PND too.

Reactions: 3
A lady was saying she pays for everything a lot of people told her some home truths to be foar she listened to them and seemed disgusted but look at this 😳
Awful shows a complete lack of respect and greed imo. Just cares about getting free stuff and this promoting small business crap is just that 💩 just a # to attract gifting.

Reactions: 21
A lady was saying she pays for everything a lot of people told her some home truths to be fair she listened to them and seemed disgusted but look at this 😳
Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it

Reactions: 30
Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it
Does it affect their tax or something if they declare ads or gifts? I can’t think of any other reason not to?? It doesn’t take much more time after posting to add a #?? I’m not fully aware of how ‘influencers’ work🙃

Reactions: 6
I have a small (actually small not one of these they call small) events business. So many people have suggested to me to gift to influencers and whilst I understand it can be a great marketing tactic, I refuse to do it. I work my arse off from a little corner of my bedroom around my kids, and I put my heart and soul into all the bits I do. Why should I hand that over to these greedy parasites that can afford everything they’re sent 10x over? I’m happy with my organically built 500 followers and a few orders a week, because I know they come from people who like and appreciate my work. The grabby, greedy behaviour disguised as compassion and support for small businesses sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Would I shite send anyone free stuff if I had a business lol I guess they thought they did have a understanding she would advertise, I have seen 'influencers' before show somthing and not sure where to was from so asked the company to contact them! Seen loads of people say this about her though apparently the phone cover she has on is gifted but they've never been tagged! But like you say why do it

Reactions: 9
i wonder what joe’s post will be this time around.. also it always surprised me his caption with rex, made him sound like a first time parent
oh pass the sick bucket. duck me she gave birth, wow she’s so super human🙄 nothing new to her really is it, how many times has she opened them dirty legs to another guy.

Apprehensive? Over what? You got it all, nice house, plenty of coin, you ain’t got worries, you ain’t gotta be rushing back to work and cutting maternity/ paternity leave short.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder if hoe broke his toe falling through the rotten floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lady was saying she pays for everything a lot of people told her some home truths to be fair she listened to them and seemed disgusted but look at this 😳
I do follow this business, they shared a story a good while back now with a pic of Rex in their item and then a caption of some sort about how sad it was not to get a tag, then a few days later shown the messages they’d got from staceys followers was just pure hate with things like ‘I’ll never buy from you again for slagging off a hard working mother’ it blew my mind 🙀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I do follow this business, they shared a story a good while back now with a pic of Rex in their item and then a caption of some sort about how sad it was not to get a tag, then a few days later shown the messages they’d got from staceys followers was just pure hate with things like ‘I’ll never buy from you again for slagging off a hard working mother’ it blew my mind 🙀
Gosh they are crazy arn't they, they think she's their friend some of the comments in that sofa post are terrible really being nasty to people

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes there's a post earlier about it

To be fair if he's taken the kids out that's different it looked earlier like he had went out and left Stacey at home with the kids lol days after giving birth and he was out having a good time
The best thing my husband can do 1 day after giving birth, would be taking all the kids out for the day/night. They don’t need to be cooped up, and I would actually appreciate the peace!

Reactions: 24
bleeping cheek of the woman!! That’s terrible, I know I’m repeating myself but I do genuinely think she really is a nasty piece of work! 🤬

If she’s greedy enough to take stuff from people for free the least she can do is tag them; let’s face it, she’s never usually off Instagram so it’s not like she’d have to go out of her way. 🤷‍♀️

As for ‘I’ll never buy from you again for slagging off a hard working mother’, well for one, she didn’t buy from them in the first place and then for two, a ‘hard working mother’?! Who’s she trying to kid?! If she really considers herself a hard working mother she’s either more stupid or more deluded than I at first thought!! Greedy, greedy witch! Oooooh, she makes my blood boil!!😤😡

I may need a lie down in a darkened room!! 😆😆

Reactions: 10
...shes still in the pjs she gave birth in? Thats actually gross. You sweat SO MUCH after birth. Thats just...wow.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.