Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been funny reading through all these comments 😂 I don't believe a word she says, faker than her fejkas...all too coincidental and predictable, even down to the grubby hand photos. She is just a liar through and through, her sister is quickly becoming the same 🙄 Creepy family

Reactions: 20
"Woke up with twinges".... when? When she was eating cake in bed with kids and bump? In the middle of the day after a nap? Make it make sense Stace. I need continuity.
Glad babies arrived safely but, she must think her adoring fans are idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm gonna go with Bunny or Autumn for the name. Just purely because those are two things she seems to have gone on about lately. Her Autumn range and how she loves the Autumn and Rex has that bunny he is obsessed with and how he says rabbit all the time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Happy it all went well for her but it’s majorly irritating that she’s trying to pretend a midwife just happened to be able to get there quick enough for a home birth . Midwives don’t just carry entonox randomly in the cars on the off chance . A home birth care plan has to but in place . What the problem with admitting you wanted a home birth , and letting women know this is an available option but needs a little planning . But the nhs will have followers of Stacy ringing up communities midwives thinking it something they can have with little to no forward planning or assessment of suitability 🙈 it takes planning in the background , bit like what Stacy has done planing her to whole new bathroom around needing a nice spot to birth in 🙈

EXACTLY 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 we should be normalising homebirth, not trying to hide it as an "accident" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I tell you what I'm annoyed she told me, she would tell me, when she went into labour, she said she was my family and this is the way she treats me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Surprised she doesn't go the whole hog and call her October.
Princess Pickle October Swash Solomon. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the stories aren’t loading for me. Where does she say it wasn’t a planned home birth? She says she wishes she’d stayed in hospital and had an epidural…surely this is her saying she chose and planned to go home for the birth.

Reactions: 14
Usual …first time poster long time lurker.. I barely follow SS she’s too annoying but thoroughly enjoy this thread. Obviously this all screams planned BUT I did have an accidental
Home birth recently, knew I was in labour had shipped off the toddler but wasn’t ready to go to hosp just yet. Baby born on the loo just minutes before paramedics arrived with some gas n air delivered by himself - who’s still a bit shook

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Surely if it was an unplanned home birth she’d bee ALL over making a huge deal of that! ‘Can’t believe she couldn’t wait until I could get to the hospital’ ‘thank god we had a floor in the bedroom!’ ‘That was such a rollercoaster’ etc! She wouldn’t miss the chance for drama.

Reactions: 17
That picture with the hands. 2 are Rex's and 2 are from one of the boys. Definitely not Harry's. You can tell they are the same hand as nails are exactly the same. The video with them on the bed where is Rex?? Also with this one being his 3rd why does Joe look like he was going to drop her. You even see Stacey's hands come into the picture as she thinks the same.

I'm calling Stacey was behind the FB, Instagram outrage so she has an excuse as to why she didn't tell her followers she was in labour.. oh and that she had her last week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg it will be iris, Princess Iris Solomon Swash.... PISS for initials

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Shell post in a few days laughing like a donkey & say life with a newborn has been so busy noones got round to changing the bedsheets

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Surely if it was an unplanned home birth she’d bee ALL over making a huge deal of that! ‘Can’t believe she couldn’t wait until I could get to the hospital’ ‘thank god we had a floor in the bedroom!’ ‘That was such a rollercoaster’ etc! She wouldn’t miss the chance for drama.
Explains the fact she didn't do a long story showing us her packing the kettle and teabags for her hospital overnight!

Reactions: 22
Thank you for the most incredible 9 months but I didn’t know I was having you til 4 months ago. 😂 So full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Really irritates me all the huns saying "how perfect your pickle was born in pickle cottage" I just want to scream, she made that up!! Along with everything else you idiots her life isnt a disney fairytale even if she does have a clip in rapunzel plait 😂😂

Explains the fact she didn't do a long story showing us her packing the kettle and teabags for her hospital overnight!
Hmmm good point! That was called out on here too..asking for hospital bag suggestions at the same time as saying it was packed..she can't even keep up with her own lies, never mind everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.