Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Babies come on their own time scake, if a woman goes into labour too quickly to make it to hospital safely do the midwives refuse to go out and help because no risk assessment was done? There prepared for all eventualities. Y’all are really making this out to be way more complicated than necessary.
No we are not. We are pointing out the blatant lies of Stacey.
She wanted a home birth, she said so. She fitted a fireplace and bathtub in her bedroom for the occasion.
She was near or over her due date.
This is her 4th baby, she knows the early signs of labour. The fact she had twinges at that stage would suggest labour to me and I only have had 2 children so far.
There is no way she was caught off guard like she claimed, her whole family were in the house, nieces and nephews!!?? That doesn't happen if you suddenly and unexpectedly have a home birth.
This was a planned home birth not what's she's claiming. That is the issue people have.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmadale

VIP Member
Not sure if I’ve commented on an SS thread before!

I bet the clothing brands that supply her with the freebies know the name and are busily stitching away.

I’m not bitter or anything but last year I ordered my boy some leggings from an insta clothing brand when they had an offer on? I expected turnaround to be slow but waited and waited. Had an email saying super busy and I could cancel if I wanted. I said I’d wait as i really wanted this print.
A week or so later I received a refund followed by an email a few days later saying sorry but couldn’t keep up with demand - Covid, sick husband, no childcare etc etc. I thought it was a shame but fair enough. Only to then see Stacey post with freebies she’d been sent for Rex from this brand!! She’d been sent them in the time frame I was waiting! 🙄 so as a paying customer I was cancelled but Stacey got her free bundle of clothes! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Summernights

VIP Member
Crikey Mick really has been given the boot hasn’t he. Hasn’t been shown on her stories ONCE since the new messiah was born. Do you think he’s too busy unpacking his personal belongings over in the annexe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh and for the new thread title what about:

‘The baby girl is here, Mick pack your bags,
It’s off to the annexe with the rest of the lads!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

xSMJx

Let be fair whatever Stacey calls her little girl none of you are going to like it, even if it’s the same name as your kids 🤨🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Asparagus123

VIP Member
This takes me back to the last time I gave birth the first thing I wanted to do was sit on a hard floor in front of a fake fire 🔥
A21BA216-D32C-4EA5-B196-791AC8BF1D95.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
No doubt in a few days time, "happy Wednesday, I love you all, your messages are everyfing, I totally forgot that Rex existed, and I *giggles uncontrollably, eyes closed* put him out with the bins. Aww I love you all so much. While I'm here, I'll just show you these dove wet wipes which I used since umm... what's his name... the boy we had last? Yeah, anyway, we used them when we had him."

• Haha
  • Heart

wizardora

I have too many friends sharing the baby picture on their Instagram stories 🙈🙈 saying how emotional and happy they are. That’s not normal right? I don’t think I’d even post if my closest friends had a baby!

• Haha
  • Wow

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I mean as much as I don’t like her, it’s not a competition who can do the most the quickest. there’s no reward for pushing yourself into normality

I absolutely would want to stay in bed as long as possible and let my body recover but I’d also make sure I washed my fanny every day and put on clean clothes because I’m not a tramp 👀😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45