Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have her tits out now at every opportunity to prove she is breast feeding. Sorry if that is crude 😂. And I think it is the most natural thing in the world to see a mother feeding her baby but with Stacey it will be any excuse to have a bit of her hanging out

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She will have her tits out now at every opportunity to prove she is breast feeding. Sorry if that is crude 😂. And I think it is the most natural thing in the world to see a mother feeding her baby but with Stacey it will be any excuse to have a bit of her hanging out
Her tits not hanging out, he took rex for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Omg Ive just seen her latest posts. Im sitting in my office and have the sound off, no idea what she said (but I can guess), so it looked like move your lips, grin like a fool, move your lips, grin like a fool, move your lips etc. She is actually more annoying with no sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!
To be fair I did and a full face of make up! Two very quick labours and taking my lashes and make up off wasn’t top of my list 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!
That's because they are permanently on her. She never ever takes them off 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s different rules for different trusts because my friend was fine, can’t remember if she had stitches? But like someone said a bit upthread… what about the vitamin k jab? Would the midwives bring that out if it was an unplanned home birth? Or do they have to go hospital? Just doesn’t make sense to me
At our trust it is part of the homebirth kit so it is carried with them. The baby would also need to have what is called the NIPE (newborn check) which can only be done 6 hours after birth and up until 72 hours old so a NIPE trained midwife would return to the address to complete the check.

Reactions: 5
I cant understand how her lashes managed to stay on whilst giving birth? Orrr how shes managed to find the strength to put them on a few days later!

Reactions: 2
That bleeping squinty eyed, Chelsea smile grin gives me a rage that is so irrational! I actually want to punch my phone. She NEVER used to do it until it became her trademark. I think that’s what makes me so angry is that it is not natural in the slightest. 😡

Reactions: 24
I don’t normally post on Staceys threads as I really dislike her and can’t even bring myself to look at her photos. I am absolutely sick of the media trying to ram her and her ginger boyfriend down our throats as if we should all aspire to be like them! I don’t get why so many people think she’s amazing. A friend of mine even text me yesterday excitedly saying Stacey Solomon has had her baby girl! As if a new heir to the throne had been born or something. Bizarre!

Reactions: 30
I’ve had a baby (induced, 24 hour labour, emergency section, epidural froze my lungs, massive haemorrhage, sepsis - magical!) and I can honestly say I’ve learned more about giving birth from this thread over the last couple of days than I ever learnt while I was pregnant 😂😂😂
I used to like Stacey but went off her around the same time she lost the ability to open her eyes. I don’t think for one minute anyone wishes her ill will but she chooses to live her life so publicly that of course not everyone is going to like her or agree with what she does.
The one thing I will say is the colour of Rex’s nails touching a brand new baby was 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I looked like stig of the dump for at least 6 weeks… oh wait, I still do 9 years later

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know she’s doing it for more attention, content and likes on Instagram but I just find it so weird how she shows millions of people pictures of her newborn baby but doesn’t announce the name. Might have had a tiny bit of respect for her if she said the name at the same time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.