Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apc12

She could have planned to be induced on that day? And just so happens she was one of the lucky ones that it happened straight away
You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 65

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
I’m just surprised Princess Pickle wasn’t born in the Arch Walkway in the garden, covered in fake flowers in the light of the silvery moon, with the trees talking to them giving them life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Stay in bed for three weeks go out as soon as you’ve sprogged do what suits you and your circumstances but for the love of god wash your stinking vagina you mutt!

Christ on a bike what have I just seen
77C87226-1537-45C0-8760-15EB99A5C995.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Personally I’m very pleased baby has arrived and all seems well. I think she maybe went in for a sweep, not sure if you’re allowed back out after induction and a sweep might have been enough to set no4 in motion. Planned or not a successful home birth is lovely, way less stressful for everyone as no hospital trips needed, especially in COVID times.

Some things can remain private and her birth plan is entirely hers, on the other hand I’m not dumb enough to think that this wasnt planned to be able to monetise the whole thing, the birthday parties for a good few years will make all the national newspapers.

Whoever said the sister will be labelling the babies head had me crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s so bloody obvious this was planned all along. She’s so predictable at this stage that everyone here knew she would be born on Staceys birthday. I just think it’s incredibly fucking selfish of her, the baby won’t ever have her own special day & even when Stacey passes away from old age she’ll still have her mother’s birthday hanging over her, causing her sadness on a day she should be celebrating. All for the sake of a magazine deal no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

CLittleworld

I think daisy I don’t follow this thread properly or Stacey anymore but a new baby’s always lovely :)

Reactions: 57

hol20x

VIP Member
Thank you for the most incredible 9 months but I didn’t know I was having you til 4 months ago. 😂 So full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Icantpickone

This may be where you are but definitely not everywhere?

I planned a homebirth and where I am (in the uk) theres a tiny bit of paperwork they like you til fill out beforehand but that’s not essential & that’s it ..the midwives bring the gas and air with them when you phone and tell them you’re in labour and there’s always midwives on call 24/7 so you just get whoever’s due to be on that day/night. You can also plan a hospital birth and decide on a homebirth when you go into labour here & as long as the midwives aren’t already out to other home births they’ll accommodate it x

I also planned a homebirth here (in the UK) and I used to be a midwife. I just find it extremely hard to believe that a 4th baby was coming SO FAST but she had time to get the community midwives out, her sister round, someone else to clearly mind Rex and have the stuff needed for a homebirth there waiting... For a baby that decided to come there and then? 🤔🤔 It just doesn't add up!

• Heart

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Well look at this. The only girl in the world, took down 3 apps and bought them back to life during her passage through the tuna canoe. Born within the confines of pickle cottage itself, no less, thus absorbing all the fekja power and only she alone can challenge Mad Mick and banish him to the shadow realm of the Annexe. She alone will breathe life into her walking dead aunt and remove her dads cap, King Arthur style. Only with her arrival were we mere mortals blessed with a photo of Harry… ‘s Hand. The embargo was finally lifted. And to top it all off she as her part horse part tuna canoe mother graced the earth on the same autumn day. Oh the stories that will be written. What a gift to humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Buffy

If only she would post a picture to let us know if she’s breastfeeding…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Jaysus! Can nothing be private for this shower of shite! How planned it all was too. Gas an air obviously on stand by???? Or did midwife turn up? Very very staged. And not a hair out of place after "supposedly" giving birth, considering she usually looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. Lovely to see baby has arrived safely though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I think the only newborns I’ve found cute are the ones that have come out of my own vagina.
And even then it took a few hours for her to become unsquished, hours filled with me wondering if my second daughter would just be the ‘funny one’

• Haha
Reactions: 54
A little fun game.. 1 point for every one of your real world insta friends that has liked the grid post, 2 points if they commented and a bonus 10 points if they actually and embarrassingly shared the news on their own stories... I’m up to 56 points already and currently in the process reviewing and culling my friends list 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

bellinibobble

VIP Member
i wonder what joe’s post will be this time around.. also it always surprised me his caption with rex, made him sound like a first time parent
God it’s impossible to imagine him posting something this real looking next time around.. that baby’s less than 24 hours old and Stace has spent the precious first few hours of her life putting together a black and white John-Lewis-Christmas-ad
-soundtracked Instagram montage.. it’s fucking tragic 😬 the do it for the gram mentality is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Jesus I saw the video of the boys meeting princess branston pickle - why TF is she laying there like the messiah.. she’s had a baby not produced the worlds first golden egg.. and why does she smile likes she’s banged her toe on the coffee table? I used the really like her but fuck me she’s so irritating. Go and have a wash ya dirty bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 50