Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PRINCESS PICKLE HAS ARRIVED

Continue... if anyone cares to do an update feel free!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm going with Darcey

I just hope its not my daughters name...

so glad we didn't see the actual pushing 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Micks dirty finger nails in the first pic of her new baby, considering she places and stages tat around her house for photos could she not have washed his nails for this photo? (and the rest of them) she apparently had her nails done only a couple of days ago and hers are ruined as well. They are gross

• Sick
Reactions: 36
How many times did she get changed yesterday ?? The outfits in the first two clips of her montage are not the same surely?

Reactions: 15
Fanny Solomon has arrived, guess we know what caused the Social media to crash, it was the birth of the chosen one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I think daisy I don’t follow this thread properly or Stacey anymore but a new baby’s always lovely :)

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.