Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they'll follow Elon Musk's lead and go for symbols instead of a name, £££ Solomon-Swash has a certain ring to it..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair with my second I was home within 6 hours and kind of wish I’d stayed in bed the following day but I had the house/other child to look after so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would’ve thought she may have had a bath in that ridiculous bedroom bath she’s had installed.

Reactions: 6
The best feeling after giving birth apart from of course holding your newborn for the first time/having the first poo (because you feel like your gonna birth your insides again!) is having that shower. She is minging - I’m sorry there is no need of it! Have a shower you dirty woman!
Oh no you're on your own there 😂😂😂 I was afraid to poo, I thought my insides were gonna fall out 🤣 I was on iron tablets too (if you know). I freaked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
do we have to compare everyone’s birth stories on this thread .. it’s getting a bit boring 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
None of my babies had names for about 2 weeks, I knew what I was having and had names picked etc but totally changed my mind with all of them when they were born. My youngest daughter is actually called the name I had picked for my first daughter 😂
My sister had a name for months with my niece. She was going to be called Erin but then she was born tiny with the blondest hair and blue eyes and was 100% NOT an Erin. She was called Lily May.

Reactions: 4
When I had my fourth I stayed in bed. When the midwives came I told husband to send them upstairs to see us. It was great and I wish I’d done it with all of them. With my second the entire extended family came over really quickly and stayed for hours and I ended up howling after they’d left cos I was sooooo tired and emotional.
when I had my daughter the health visitor came to see us just after 9am and looked me up and down and said pyjama morning is it? I felt so bloody judged by this woman - they were even clean pj bottoms on id put on after a shower.. but there we are

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I never comment on the SS thread but If it hasn't been said yet, I'm going with Franny after Joes granny who died last year

Reactions: 9
They look ridiculous and itchy too

That's such a nice idea. It must be very hard for rex when she's been all over him like a woman on chips since he was born to now be cast aside for petal fejka solomon swash
Really was such a great day that I spoke about it during ny dads eulogy. Yeah i do feel a bit for Rex, Ive always said he was feral and spoiled but irs not his fault and he's really going to struggle not being attached to his mother 24/7 and getting to do everything he wants.

Reactions: 10
I said the same thing weeks ago. I definitely heard Rex say Ruby whilst rubbing Staceys tummy. I did post at the time and several of you agreed you’d heard it too
It had better not be Ruby,my dog is called that. Her sister did let slip Rosie so he could have been saying that.

She won’t reveal the name yet, she want to sell it to the highest bidder with pics of her, princess pickle, the boys & hoe all dressed the same smiling saying how blessed they are to have a daughter!

• Sick
when I had my daughter the health visitor came to see us just after 9am and looked me up and down and said pyjama morning is it? I felt so bloody judged by this woman - they were even clean pj bottoms on id put on after a shower.. but there we are
What a witch!
She would have been drop kicked out of my house if she had done that to me!

Reactions: 13
I'd of kicked her out the house tbh as long as your clean doesn't matter not like Stacey miss grub

Reactions: 7
She won’t reveal the name yet, she want to sell it to the highest bidder with pics of her, princess pickle, the boys & hoe all dressed the same smiling saying how blessed they are to have a daughter!
Yeah more engagement and people will keep checking if she's posted yet don't care what anyone says she has a name and has done since the day she knew it was a girl well beofre she told anyone she was pregnant lol

Cheeky cow!

There's nowt like the birth of a celeb baby to turn Tattle into Mumsnet :sick: 😅 Hurry up and introduce Pickle-lily's name will ya Stace so we don't have to hear anymore about Sandra up the road's cousins, dogs, auntie's, neice's birth story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.