Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TFP_SA

The points's already been made, but poor guy's head control seems to have quite a bit worse since he was first in the public eye, right? Also, his speech seems more laboured - or is it just that long, detailed utterances have never been his thing? And it's just sad to see him naked.

Regarding his comments about AB men - I'll happily admit to having always been thoroughly mediocre 'in the sack', but even my miserable repertoire benefits greatly from my ability to undress & wash myself beforehand, and, once I've disappointed the not-so lucky lady, make us both a cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Why don't they fund their own damn race?! The audacity of them to seek out donations from their viewers when they live in a 1.8-million-dollar mansion, order expensive takeout multiple days a week and can Air B and B for months in Los Angeles. Do you know the struggle of being laid off during Covid and having to completely reimagine and plan your future? You don't and you never will- because you're riding this one trick pony Youtube channel into the sunset. Fuck off, Shane! I will not register and I do not love you or your legging clad, vapid whore of a wife! Man, that felt good 😅!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All of Hannah’s comments about other men hitting on her or commenting on her posts comes across like a humble brag, and Shane loves the attention his wife gets too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s also specifically said they do have penetrative sex, so they’re kind of guilty themselves of contributing to the narrative they have “regular” sex. The interviewers were like “that’s so sweet” when they said they’re on speakerphone when Hannah walks the dog. I don’t see it as sweet, it’s more like co -dependent and long held trauma that Shane hasn’t and doesn’t want to work through. Also, I’ve said this before but it’s such a contradiction to me when they’re like people are “so ableist” they assume Hannah is my caregiver, and then in the next sentence say how Hannah does 100% of Shane’s care, it’s no trouble or extra work for her at all (and she never ever tires of it) and they’d never DREAM of hiring outside help. So ok she’s not just your caregiver, but she IS your caregiver. Kinda ableist of them to pretend Shane doesn’t need constant around the clock help to survive.
The “Man fucks woman” comment was particularly outrageous. Does he think people are buying the notion that he’s a masterful lover in his own special way? That due to his disability, other senses and functions are magnified making him some Casanova? Meanwhile, all of those poor able bodied dudes aren’t actually pleasing anyone with their feeble minded “ME MAN. ME FUCK WOMAN!” mentality. Sorry to break it to you, Shane, but there’s a whole lot of hot passionate satisfying sex happening everyday out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

AlfromCAN

Hey all. I'm new here and I just wanted to say, a someone who USED to be a Squirmy and Grubs fan, I've noticed over that last six months especially that it seems like these two are both far too good to be true. I like to think I just thought a 'normal' girl could love a man bound to wheelchair, but honestly, after only a couple visits to this site, I've realized I've not only been lied to, but utterly embarrassed for thinking they were ever even actually a real thing. There's NO WAY they both 'work' a 90+ hour week just posting videos and doing online tasks, and also no way something isn't seriously up with Shane's health, despite his manly assertion otherwise.
It's sad to realized I was deceived, but also, now that I've noticed they both lie/manipulate their audience, I wonder just hwo man other of their (former) subscribers they must have tricked into thinking their the real deal. It sickens me to see them lie and deceive people who truly care about them to think Shane is doing great, when, OBVIOUSLY, he is isn't.
As someone said earlier, it's NOT NORMAL AT ALL for a human to have constant diarrhea every two weeks. Its not normal for your partner to be almost constantly declining medically while you describe the effects to the internet and yet do nothing about it. And it's definitely not normal for your wife to be posting random ass shots in your Youtube vids or naked-from-the-waist-up pics to Twitter when we all know you can't even take her shirt off.
I'm honestly just over them now ,and I hope their little show fails, and they move back to shitty Minnesota in shame.

LIKE REALLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT LEAST *TRY* TO BE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT TRICKING YOUR FANS INTO LIKING YOU.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
They’re so boring!! And there’s no fun, no real joy between them. They seem strained and heavy in their energy.
This is so accurate. From their complaining to their ideations of a suicide pact to their "blah"/defensive tones and expressions, their energy is definitely heavy and dark. Hannah's psychotic, gaping laughter and crazed googly eyed staring at Shane is so inauthentic. If you want to see her truly joyous, look at any video/photo with her with Chloe, and with Meredith. Her smile is genuine with those two and her eyes are lit up, unlike when she is with Shane. The energy is completely different.

• Heart

Jbogie

Chatty Member
The “Man fucks woman” comment was particularly outrageous. Does he think people are buying the notion that he’s a masterful lover in his own special way? That due to his disability, other senses and functions are magnified making him some Casanova? Meanwhile, all of those poor able bodied dudes aren’t actually pleasing anyone with their feeble minded “ME MAN. ME FUCK WOMAN!” mentality. Sorry to break it to you, Shane, but there’s a whole lot of hot passionate satisfying sex happening everyday out there.

• Haha

Dutchie123

I can't imagine there is anything left to consult for that horrid tv show. Honestly can't the boy who has SMA consult? He has more of a role. It was quite obvious that ordinary Joe was using S&G to promote the show because they have a YouTube following. It's like the writers googled SMA and found S&G and we're like we will call him a "consultant" and he will promote us.
I bet that's exactly what happened.

I can't believe I used to like this couple. I used to follow them now and then but always had the feeling there's something off about their relationship. The 'pregnancy scare' video convinced me that they are just a couple of liars, because even if they did have a sexual relationship, there is no way he can penetrate her with his fragile body and his legs being like that.

I do think they are together, but both are in it for financial gain and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
They just need to stop this obsession with sex and actually be advocates for their community. There are so many other important things to talk about and so many other channels to partner with to raise awareness about disability but they are sex-crazed and determined to drag us all along in their delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dbledutchs

That's sad, cause his condition is not a nice one. The fans or bots are delusional.

So their latest video is INFURIATING. I only watched like 2 seconds, didn't even click on it. They can't use the new chair because they don't have TIME for all the appointments to make it correct. WTF, all they have is time! It's not an emergency to go to LA, it's certainly not necessary, why would they sacrifice all that time and money? I don't know why I'm so mad!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
If Hannah wants to talk about her body maybe she should get her own YouTube channel. It makes my skin crawl that she is parading her strong, athletic, objectively attractive body on a channel where the target audience is people with a disability who will never experience the ease with which she moves through life, physically and socially. She is the epitome of white privilege. She expects an audience of people with disabilities to feel sorry for her being cat called? Fuck off, lady!

I don't buy for one second that she is disgusted by the attention she currently receives from their male audience. She caters directly to them, posing it up in her vulgar fast fashion ensembles. It's not right that she was cat called as a young, developing woman but jeez, if that's the worst that happened consider yourself truly lucky because at that age in other countries there are girls being forced into marriage. Not to mention the millions of girls and women who are victims of sex trafficking, or victims of sexual abuse. She really thinks she had it so tough 🙄 She may have travelled outside of Minnesota but she's never truly left her privileged little bubble. She's such a selfish twat and a terrible advocate because everything she does is basically one giant "fuck you" to their disabled audience - "Oh, you've been in a wheelchair your whole life and don't have the disposable income to travel anywhere on a plane? Yeah, well I was cat called when I was 12." Twat 🤦‍♀️

I'm annoyed this morning. Eat my wrath, Hannah!

• Heart

boredawn

So what are they doing... writing a TV script? Adopting a child? Moving to LA to be actors or "consultants". Or just doing whatever they can to stay in the YouTube realm with click bait titles? It's all ridiculous. They can't act, or sing, have zero relatability, aren't funny or interesting, but they think they rule the world. I doubt the adoption thing is real, at least I hope not because they are not fit to be parents, or at least Hannah isn't, because that takes real work, which I doubt she is accustomed to. And Shane needs 24 hour care, so it doesn't even make sense. Why not just have a kid naturally? Oh right, because it's not possible. Their braindead followers are all over this too, like it's a real possibility. They need to fade into oblivion.
I knew they were twats, but they have quite honestly disgusted me with this. The thing that's really grating on me as well is that they are clearly digging for 'omg, you two are so nobel wanting to open your home to a vulnerable child' type comments, like don't even have said child in their grubby little mits yet and they are already exploiting it! That takes some doing.

I don't believe they will ever follow through on this, its just an attempt to further posture their image to what they believe as progressive, modern advocates. Even right down to the fact they would like an older child from the fostering services, because of course they aren't like all those other closed minded adoptive parents that only want to open their home to baby... While we know over here in the real world that they would be completely overwhelmed by the level of care and responsibility a baby requires. Let's face it, they want one of the more robust self sufficient ones that can not only tide to some of their own needs, but perhaps help Daddy a little with his day to day need. I honestly wonder how Shane would respond to the realisation that his child of say, 3 years old, would already surpass all his measures of self sufficiency and ability to take care of his day to day needs. I know this part isn't Shane's fault, as its a cruel disability that he unfortunately has, its just that I wonder if he has ever considered the ramifications of willingly bringing a child into this situation. The mind boggles.

Also, got to love how one day its 'stop investigating our pregnancy and asking intrusive questions' to ' here's a very intimate update on our personal lives, which is actually wholly irrelevant because we've decided to do absolutely nothing to pursue'. Jesus.

• Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
Just watched their Stylelikeu. They have their stories so well rehearsed and have repeated them a million times so I skipped alot of their dialogue. Shane seemed to think he was pretty edgy though, stating how men have the perception that he and Hannah can't have sex in their "very limited missionary man fucks woman, like..." and "they think that's the be all end all of sex". Is he trying to imply that he can provide Hannah more than vanilla missionary like these dudes are supposedly offering and is a wild piledriving stallion that can mount her til dawn? Or that they are like 2 spiders on eachother as he once described, whatever the fuck that means. So it doesn't "look like what's in the movies". Ok, then what? They don't have to get nasty and graphic, but discuss it like mature adults. Speaking of movies, the movie title that describes their sex life is "Mission: Impossible".
Again, Hannah dodges mentioning anything physical on Shane that she likes.
Way too many "likes" and "yeahs", but we know they are inarticulate buffoons.
Weird video. Anyone with a brain and eyes can look at them and know the pieces don't fit when they (Shane mostly) goes on about their alleged sex life.
Hannah also mentioned she has no dating history.
Shane said they communicate well and he'll ask her if it's a good day to bathe him. I take it that it usually isn't.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jbogie

Chatty Member
That’s interesting. I believe their relationship thrives partly on a twisted fetish where they get off on other men fancying Hannah while she is with Shane. I don’t know why but that’s the vibe they give off. It’s sad really. The fact they they focus so much on other peoples reactions to them speaks so much of deep insecurities. Why don’t they just get on with their lives?
I’ve wondered about this. I worked with a lovely girl who was stunningly beautiful. She was 23. She liked older men. She ended up marrying a 63 year old. Believe me, it wasn’t for money. He had none. She flat out told me that heads turned everywhere they went. Men just couldn’t believe it. It made her feel like a super model. That was 10 years ago and they’re still married. I think Hannah gets off big time on the shock value of HER being with HIM.

• Wow
  • Heart
So the StyleLikeU video with Shane and Hannah is up on YouTube. Within less than a minute, Shane has mentioned that people's limited imagination mean that they assume S and H cannot have sex. Shane then says "little do they know".
I will watch the rest of the video once I have extended my imagination!
I went on to watch the rest of the video rather than waiting to extend my imagination on how they could possibly have sex. I have commented previously that I stopped watching their YouTube videos because of what I believe to be their dishonesty and scamming ways. If a specific part of a video is mentioned on Tattle, I will watch the section referenced for further clarification but I will not watch an entire video.
This StyleLikeU video drew me right in to the end. I watched it to see if they presented differently on a platform that is not their own where they can stage manage what is put out.

Perhaps for the first time, I saw Shane express vulnerability. He spoke about being afraid of being left to die in his bed, which stems from a childhood incident. I was also struck at just how physically frail and tiny he is. I still think they are still scammers but it's left me feeling that if Shane's way of dealing with such a devastating disability is to pretend that he chugs on beer and is a sex machine, who am I to question that?

• Sad
  • Heart

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
NDAs...they can't say anything, let alone anything bad, or their side of things. He also blames them for the break ups.
I find it borderline disturbing that Shannon, a very young and upbeat woman starting a creative career in media and production, disappeared off of the face of the internet after their "break up" after producing some videos for him. That's not typical for someone her age. Anna is around but extremely low key. As if there weren't contracts signed 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart