Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mentioned adopting "from foster care." Generally that would not be an infant. Definitely clickbait. And they explained how when they got the "Ordinary Joe" consulting job (I've never understood what exactly a "consultant" is), they considered they may want to move to L.A. I guess that's off the table now since the show was canceled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They are live on twitch, gaming. Apparently that is a big part of their relationship? I've never heard them mention gaming before, I mean how would they have time with their 98 hour work week??
Who has their twitch names we can have a look- indeed anyone who has time to live stream in twitch gaming is SPOILT FOR TIME and doesn’t work a 98 hour week. This video was complete clickbait

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok, brace yourself because I'm actually enraged at these two arseholes of the very highest order.

So the clickbait goes they have 'started' the process of adopting a child from foster care. In their view they have been looking into this extensively for the last year, but have put a brief 'pause' on the matter for the benefit of the prospect child/children involved. They have done nothing of the sort!

Essentially what they have done is made an attention seeking enquiry about the adoption process, after which they have completed a two day online training course and attended one appointment at an adoption agency. At this very early stage of the process they have INSTANTLY got distracted by the first shiney new toy that came along in their life in the form of his token employment as a consultant for a poorly received ( and now cancelled, ha!) TV show, that only ever used him as a demonstration of their wokeness! But at the mere flutter of eye's from an opportunity to increase their profile and 'work in TV' they have completely abandoned their apparent dedication to helping the fricken' children, and are gonna pursue the LA dream.

Its infuriating. They are presenting this as them being very responsible of them. I'm sorry, but when you decide to bring in a child to your life (through birth, or adoption) then that's something you really need to make a lifetime commitment too. Are they expecting us to believe they had ANY intention of actually submitting to the process of adoption, and putting the needs of a child before their ever increasing need for fame? If you can walk away from that process so easily, and so early then you were never committed to it in any way in the first place. Had they not considered anything about their prospective life path before they 'started the adoption process'. And its very typical of them, and you tubers in general, that they see adoption as a tool to boost their profile rather than the lifelong commitment it is. This instantly demonstrates why these two arsewhips should never be placed any where near the adoption process - because they will ditch that child at the very first distraction that comes along! They couldn't even look after their two rats FFS!

And that's before you even start looking at the myriad of issues that would even present with those two in particular as adoptive parents - like their willingness to parade and exploit the child all over youtube, or Shanes complete inability to contribute anything to the parenting process. And Hannah, with the empathy and communication skills of two small bowling balls taking responsibility for the childs emotional development.

Oh, and we bleeping knew his winky didnt work. bleeping called it Hannah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you're all being very harsh. Shane is handsome, intelligent, adventurous, funny, an absolute beer and pussyhound and his glorious, angelic bride is hotter than a supermodel. Even though Shane's sperm is the nectar of the Gods, they cannot place Hannah's body under that strain and ruin her figure. Don't you want to continue watching her model for you all? Have you no hearts??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just going to say it - I think it’s incredibly selfish for Shane (and Hannah, with Shane) to have kids. I’m not saying every disabled person shouldn’t, but Shane can literally do nothing to assist in the care of children, despite what he claims. He’s not even mature enough to raise and guide them either. I understand that’s really hard, bc wanting children is a common desire. What are the chances the adoption agency would approve them? They made it sound like they were given the go ahead, but I’d imagine the agency would have questions which of course they didn’t address.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not only would Shane be physically and emotionally useless as a parent, if any agency read his past blogs detailing his child abuse fantasies, he'd probably need to undergo psychological evaluation. He hates kids. Or maybe just babies, who would take Hannah's time and attention away from him. An older child can be adultified by being "trained" right away to hold Shane's head up, feed him, and change his nappies.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"Started the process". i.e. watched a couple of YouTube videos about it.

Maybe they could adopt one of the many illegitimate kids who no doubt sprung from Shane's lusty loins back in his crazy younger days?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what are they doing... writing a TV script? Adopting a child? Moving to LA to be actors or "consultants". Or just doing whatever they can to stay in the YouTube realm with click bait titles? It's all ridiculous. They can't act, or sing, have zero relatability, aren't funny or interesting, but they think they rule the world. I doubt the adoption thing is real, at least I hope not because they are not fit to be parents, or at least Hannah isn't, because that takes real work, which I doubt she is accustomed to. And Shane needs 24 hour care, so it doesn't even make sense. Why not just have a kid naturally? Oh right, because it's not possible. Their braindead followers are all over this too, like it's a real possibility. They need to fade into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So what are they doing... writing a TV script? Adopting a child? Moving to LA to be actors or "consultants". Or just doing whatever they can to stay in the YouTube realm with click bait titles? It's all ridiculous. They can't act, or sing, have zero relatability, aren't funny or interesting, but they think they rule the world. I doubt the adoption thing is real, at least I hope not because they are not fit to be parents, or at least Hannah isn't, because that takes real work, which I doubt she is accustomed to. And Shane needs 24 hour care, so it doesn't even make sense. Why not just have a kid naturally? Oh right, because it's not possible. Their braindead followers are all over this too, like it's a real possibility. They need to fade into oblivion.
I knew they were twats, but they have quite honestly disgusted me with this. The thing that's really grating on me as well is that they are clearly digging for 'omg, you two are so nobel wanting to open your home to a vulnerable child' type comments, like don't even have said child in their grubby little mits yet and they are already exploiting it! That takes some doing.

I don't believe they will ever follow through on this, its just an attempt to further posture their image to what they believe as progressive, modern advocates. Even right down to the fact they would like an older child from the fostering services, because of course they aren't like all those other closed minded adoptive parents that only want to open their home to baby... While we know over here in the real world that they would be completely overwhelmed by the level of care and responsibility a baby requires. Let's face it, they want one of the more robust self sufficient ones that can not only tide to some of their own needs, but perhaps help Daddy a little with his day to day need. I honestly wonder how Shane would respond to the realisation that his child of say, 3 years old, would already surpass all his measures of self sufficiency and ability to take care of his day to day needs. I know this part isn't Shane's fault, as its a cruel disability that he unfortunately has, its just that I wonder if he has ever considered the ramifications of willingly bringing a child into this situation. The mind boggles.

Also, got to love how one day its 'stop investigating our pregnancy and asking intrusive questions' to ' here's a very intimate update on our personal lives, which is actually wholly irrelevant because we've decided to do absolutely nothing to pursue'. Jesus.

• Heart
Can you imagine being an already traumatized 5 year old getting picked up by these two? Between your new daddy being smaller than you and your new mommy’s ass cheeks being bigger than you, you’d have a lot of adjusting to do and it would all be done with a video camera in your face. Awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see them playing the victim card if they are rejected as foster parents.

Any sane agency will reject them. They are unfit.

• Heart
So Shane’s swimmers are deafo not working then, or what? Cause with «ICSI» they suck (lol) out the sperms directly from the balls with a syringe and then fertilize an egg in a petri dish, before a blasto is injected back into the mother. So if the dingdong isn’t working and can’t eject the swimmers, there are still options. But it seems it’s all dead??

Reactions: 9
That video Hannah’s put up on her stories of their “wedding” shane just looks even more like a ventriloquists dummy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I knew they were twats, but they have quite honestly disgusted me with this. The thing that's really grating on me as well is that they are clearly digging for 'omg, you two are so nobel wanting to open your home to a vulnerable child' type comments, like don't even have said child in their grubby little mits yet and they are already exploiting it! That takes some doing.

I don't believe they will ever follow through on this, its just an attempt to further posture their image to what they believe as progressive, modern advocates. Even right down to the fact they would like an older child from the fostering services, because of course they aren't like all those other closed minded adoptive parents that only want to open their home to baby... While we know over here in the real world that they would be completely overwhelmed by the level of care and responsibility a baby requires. Let's face it, they want one of the more robust self sufficient ones that can not only tide to some of their own needs, but perhaps help Daddy a little with his day to day need. I honestly wonder how Shane would respond to the realisation that his child of say, 3 years old, would already surpass all his measures of self sufficiency and ability to take care of his day to day needs. I know this part isn't Shane's fault, as its a cruel disability that he unfortunately has, its just that I wonder if he has ever considered the ramifications of willingly bringing a child into this situation. The mind boggles.

Also, got to love how one day its 'stop investigating our pregnancy and asking intrusive questions' to ' here's a very intimate update on our personal lives, which is actually wholly irrelevant because we've decided to do absolutely nothing to pursue'. Jesus.
I follow another girl with SMA and she's recently had a baby. she's physically about the same as Shane. she claims that she's a good mum and that she does everything an able bodied mum does, but it's clearly not true. she can't even hold her baby. it's bleeping tragic. her boyfriend is essentially a single parent. I am sure that she loves her baby more than anything, but for her to act as though she's a normal parent is wrong.
I say all of this because if Shane and Hannah do have a baby, Shane is going to have almost no parental role. Hannah will be the one to do everything. the fans of theirs that claim Shane will be the best dad are delusional

• Sad
  • Heart
I follow another girl with SMA and she's recently had a baby. she's physically about the same as Shane. she claims that she's a good mum and that she does everything an able bodied mum does, but it's clearly not true. she can't even hold her baby. it's bleeping tragic. her boyfriend is essentially a single parent. I am sure that she loves her baby more than anything, but for her to act as though she's a normal parent is wrong.
I say all of this because if Shane and Hannah do have a baby, Shane is going to have almost no parental role. Hannah will be the one to do everything. the fans of theirs that claim Shane will be the best dad are delusional
Do you mind sharing the girl you follow? I'm always interested to see more people with similar disabilities and how they cope. We get nothing from Shane in that department despite his claim of being an advocate and educator. As someone else said above I also feel that Hannah would be counted officially or unofficially as a single applicant. What Shane is or can do or his past is irrelevant as he will have no bearing over what the child can and cannot do. It's an interesting case indeed. Ultimately I think it's all irrelevant though. I don't see them having any children in the near future. In fact rather than this being an announcement of them adopting, it's actually the exact opposite.

• Heart
As much as he wants to believe he can do everything, he just can't. How is Hannah expected to take care of a child and their complex needs AND Shane with his medical issues? What if something happens to Shane, which it will inevitably will, she will be alone. It's just ridiculous and an obvious attention grab, since their numbers are down and people are slowly moving to the TikTok platform, which I think they have trouble with since they are not very creative. The static video feed of two people talking is not exciting anymore and these two are close to 30 and out of touch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.