Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
So I’ve just seen a video on Facebook where it’s discussing that hannah was scared shane wouldn’t find her attractive when they first met are you delusional hannah you were scared goblin boy who looks like a ventriloquist dummy wouldn’t fancy you! She’s either very damaged or completely delusional she also said in the video how hot shane is pass me the sick bucket please … either it’s true she was scared or Shane’s done this to boost his very fragile ego as you know he thinks he’s Brad Pitt or something
Is it public? Link, please!

Reactions: 3

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
See Hannah’s eating pickles and my display pic is a pickle it’s on her stories on Instagram is she trying to say she loves eating shane 🤢🤢🤢

Shane’s story is also about pickles so I guess they both do read here and it’s a subtle nod to it
Except Jose is a jalapeño pepper... on a steek! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadad41t

Does he get erections though? Maybe he is part of the lucky 28%?

Our results showed that 72% of men with DM1 had Erectile Dysfunction and hypogonadism.

Yikes. Nevermind

• Haha

shifttea

Do you mind sharing the girl you follow? I'm always interested to see more people with similar disabilities and how they cope. We get nothing from Shane in that department despite his claim of being an advocate and educator. As someone else said above I also feel that Hannah would be counted officially or unofficially as a single applicant. What Shane is or can do or his past is irrelevant as he will have no bearing over what the child can and cannot do. It's an interesting case indeed. Ultimately I think it's all irrelevant though. I don't see them having any children in the near future. In fact rather than this being an announcement of them adopting, it's actually the exact opposite.
I assume it'll be okay to share since she's got quite a following. her name is Tonje Larsen. you should be able to find her instagram from that

Shinealight

VIP Member
I swear to god, sometimes this forum is worse than a Boris Johnson dinner party.
-Who are you to judge this couple about their level of knowledge about their own health?
-Did you know that most vegans are highly educated on their own health and regularly do checkups?
-If people are critically ill, they need medical nutrients, not a steak.
-Red meat, processed meat, and dairy, are causes of cancer.
-There are literarily hundreds of sources for protein that are plant based, and that contain more protein than meat.
-Most vegans have no problems with protein deficiency. What they have to supplement is Vit B12, which is difficult to cover the daily ration of.
-Most people don’t know that the cows that are producing milk by being constantly made pregnant and gets their babies taken away, are also given Vit B12 as a supplement. So basically what non vegans are doing is eating B12 that went through the intestines of a cow first, then was put into the mother’s milk she produces for her calf, which humans then drink. Whilst vegans manage to take this supplement on their own.
-Veganism means basically you eliminate almost all cholesterol problems as eggs, milk and meat which does cause cholesterol problems are eliminated. Only people with genetic factors and those who swim in coconut and palm oil will have problems despite being vegan.
-There are several successfull and healthy vegan body builders, weight lifters, athletes and sport competitors. Google it.
-Anyone can have harmful food fixations. Veganism is not a diet, it’s an ethical decision and a way of life. Of course there will always be that hippie that thinks veganism is «the road to a clean body» or some new age fanatic believing that veganism means loosing weight - but those are not your average vegans. Those are the extremes which are in every layer of our society and can not be used as an example for a general way of living for a growing number of the population.

Read a book and get educated on veganism before spewing out completely wrong statements full of prejudice and ignorance. A good start is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58093554-this-is-vegan-propaganda
Well said, a vegan diet it more healthy than a meat eating one.
Some people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Nadad41t

How would they be pregnant? Like she got artificial insemination? They aren't doing IVF, I feel like they would talk about that, but maybe not because then we would all know Shane isn't bagging her. I'm not sure what the point of the LA trip was besides to spend money.
I think that happened and was the real purpose of the trip.

Reactions: 2
Well todays video was an unexpected treat. I don’t know what I find more amusing, them thinking that creating an LLC would protect their privacy or the fact that they’re so fucking stupid that it didn’t occur to them that a big gigantic house with an extravagant drone tour wouldn’t be easy to find. I love that this got under their skin. I wish they would have gone away, but there was no way that was ever on the table. They did more sponsorship ads immediately following the home purchase than they have in the last year. They are such liars.

Oh yeah, and Shane, people aren’t mad that you’re disabled and Hannah isn’t. Nice try, though.
Where's the drone tour? I'd be interested.

Reactions: 1