Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Hello welcome to thread 9, are we ever going to get bored of trying to get our heads around this 'couple'. That will probably be a big Fat NOPE!

Mod edit as per rules no swear words are allowed in titles

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised that S and G's Stylelikeu video hasn't posted to Youtube yet- I'm ready to critique her frumpy, mismatching brami and underwear. She definitely won't be wearing a Jezebel or Frederick's of Hollywood set, that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I had her cash flow, it'd be fun to shop for skivvies at Agent Provocateur, Dita Von Teese, or get them custom made, but I guess Walmart cotton undies and bramis suit her unwashed ass/poon and sweaty boobs just fine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Here's an awkward Tik Tok that Hannah put out! 😄 The hand on the chest and the head nodding while trying to seduce the viewer. And that dreaded brami!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And what is the point of that? Like it does nothing for disability, why is she always barely dressed. Why start an argument with Shane, then he has to ask for help? That's so selfish!! He's not a normal husband, this is why he needs a real caregiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, the whole Tik Tok video is confusing- I've watched it 5 times and still don't really understand what Hannah is trying to convey through her facial expressions and body language. Is it a typical "thirst trap" post or is there a deeper meaning to it? Is she bragging about being combative with Shane? I'm too behind the times to keep up with this Tik Tok crap that's trending these days 😄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, the whole Tik Tok video is confusing- I've watched it 5 times and still don't really understand what Hannah is trying to convey through her facial expressions and body language. Is it a typical "thirst trap" post or is there a deeper meaning to it? Is she bragging about being combative with Shane? I'm too behind the times to keep up with this Tik Tok crap that's trending these days 😄.
Tik Tok is so recycled copy of copy too so tbh it’s probably a copy of another tik tok like the “I am woman I am sexy I’m divine” trashy one

Yup she is not caregiver material, looks at his mother who is practical quiet and modest, then think about the support he gets from her and the terrible life decisions he would be making w her input for his disease - she looks so stoopid on this video

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tik Tok is so recycled copy of copy too so tbh it’s probably a copy of another tik tok like the “I am woman I am sexy I’m divine” trashy one

Yup she is not caregiver material, looks at his mother who is practical quiet and modest, then think about the support he gets from her and the terrible life decisions he would be making w her input for his disease - she looks so stoopid on this video
Oh! Thank you for explaining Tik Tok to me :) - I think I get it now: Tik Tokers see a video theme or prompt that they like and create it themselves and then other people mention or copy the creator and it's kind of an internet game of tag. Hannah definitely looks dumb in the video and pretty self absorbed- I feel like she's desperately trying to relive her sheltered teens by doing Tik Toks and wearing provocative clothing in her mid 20's.

Reactions: 9
Oh! Thank you for explaining Tik Tok to me :) - I think I get it now: Tik Tokers see a video theme or prompt that they like and create it themselves and then other people mention or copy the creator and it's kind of an internet game of tag. Hannah definitely looks dumb in the video and pretty self absorbed- I feel like she's desperately trying to relive her sheltered teens by doing Tik Toks and wearing provocative clothing in her mid 20's.
Yeah tbh tik tok is for teens yeah she just looks ridiculous
Here is an example of an older woman influencer (I actually do like this lady and since she was an avid attack survivor she deserves fame and social influence as she had her face disfigured but an absolute psycho)

So people see a song they like on tik tok replicate their own version.

Hannah is desperately clinging to her youth which is scary in itself being she has to be the most responsible person on earth with her role as caregiver as they repeatedly say she is the caregiver and they don’t hire anyone - so terrible for people who need funded care omg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah tbh tik tok is for teens yeah she just looks ridiculous
Here is an example of an older woman influencer (I actually do like this lady and since she was an avid attack survivor she deserves fame and social influence as she had her face disfigured but an absolute psycho)

So people see a song they like on tik tok replicate their own version.

Hannah is desperately clinging to her youth which is scary in itself being she has to be the most responsible person on earth with her role as caregiver as they repeatedly say she is the caregiver and they don’t hire anyone - so terrible for people who need funded care omg
Katie Piper is great! I've watched news specials before about her and she really is beautiful pre and post acid attack inside and out. Katie's reconstructive surgeons did an incredible job. I wish more Tik Tok creators were like her- using the platform to spread awareness, educate and empower others. The whole situation with Hannah's immaturity is definitely unnerving. Shane's health at this point requires pro caretakers and I think Hannah has too much of a fragile ego to turn Shane over to the experts that they could afford for daily care. At the very least, Hannah should get CPR and first aid training certifications.

• Heart
Katie Piper is great! I've watched news specials before about her and she really is beautiful pre and post acid attack inside and out. Katie's reconstructive surgeons did an incredible job. I wish more Tik Tok creators were like her- using the platform to spread awareness, educate and empower others. The whole situation with Hannah's immaturity is definitely unnerving. Shane's health at this point requires pro caretakers and I think Hannah has too much of a fragile ego to turn Shane over to the experts that they could afford for daily care. At the very least, Hannah should get CPR and first aid training certifications.
Or at least talk about it more right!!! Just like Katie Piper who is honest everyday and with every post she makes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think people over 30 often underestimate large segments of TikTok. They've run a plethora of s3xpests off the internet over the past few years and were the only ones apart from Tattle & a few Redditors who kept up the anti-Creepy Ingham campaign much past a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Here's an awkward Tik Tok that Hannah put out! 😄 The hand on the chest and the head nodding while trying to seduce the viewer. And that dreaded brami!
when is she going to get lip fillers.
as a guy, I notice something is odd about her make-up, but can't really explain it.
some women I see look like they do a more "professional" job when it comes to putting on make-up.
as a guy I don't know what she's doing wrong, but it looks cheap.

• Heart
  • Sick
when is she going to get lip fillers.
as a guy, I notice something is odd about her make-up, but can't really explain it.
some women I see look like they do a more "professional" job when it comes to putting on make-up.
as a guy I don't know what she's doing wrong, but it looks cheap.
Here's why her makeup looks cheap and strange: too light powder foundation, ruddy colored blush too close to the center of her face, brick red lip liner against too light lipstick and a single color icy grey eye shadow with harsh black mascara and liner. Hannah tries to make her lips look fuller with lipliner but there is too much of a contrast and that causes her lips to look smaller. The icy tones against ruddy warm tones create a disjointed makeup look which presents as a kind of a washed-out and dated 90's cadaver makeup look. I think that Hannah should do warm brown and taupe earth tones in a smokey look for eyeshadow (would help in receding the look of her big eyes), a bright coral/pink lip, a rose-pink blush, highlighter, contour bronzer, a sheer pink gloss, brown smudgy winged eyeliner and dark brown mascara. I've seen a ton of lip fillers in person these days and they rarely look good and completely distort the side profile view of a woman's face- and they migrate overtime and give women a very thick philtrum. A lip plumping gloss is a better option for a fuller looking pout.

• Heart
Hello Hello welcome to thread 9, are we ever going to get bored of trying to get our heads around this 'couple'. That will probably be a big Fat NOPE!

Mod edit as per rules no swear words are allowed in titles
I've missed you all. 48 hours with no power, it finally came back on. Stuck in the storm that hit Virginia.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.