Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the StyleLikeU video with Shane and Hannah is up on YouTube. Within less than a minute, Shane has mentioned that people's limited imagination mean that they assume S and H cannot have sex. Shane then says "little do they know".
I will watch the rest of the video once I have extended my imagination!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's super gross watching them strip, I haven't watched the video, but it looks like she is taking clothes off a toddler or something, because he is so little. I don't get this channel

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So the StyleLikeU video with Shane and Hannah is up on YouTube. Within less than a minute, Shane has mentioned that people's limited imagination mean that they assume S and H cannot have sex. Shane then says "little do they know".
I will watch the rest of the video once I have extended my imagination!
I went on to watch the rest of the video rather than waiting to extend my imagination on how they could possibly have sex. I have commented previously that I stopped watching their YouTube videos because of what I believe to be their dishonesty and scamming ways. If a specific part of a video is mentioned on Tattle, I will watch the section referenced for further clarification but I will not watch an entire video.
This StyleLikeU video drew me right in to the end. I watched it to see if they presented differently on a platform that is not their own where they can stage manage what is put out.

Perhaps for the first time, I saw Shane express vulnerability. He spoke about being afraid of being left to die in his bed, which stems from a childhood incident. I was also struck at just how physically frail and tiny he is. I still think they are still scammers but it's left me feeling that if Shane's way of dealing with such a devastating disability is to pretend that he chugs on beer and is a sex machine, who am I to question that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If any of you are thinking about making the camel toe your profile photo, or posting it, no, God, no God, please, no, no, no, no. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The rest of the video is boring. They always order food, but there is no way Shane is eating it, how could he choke down spaghetti?

Reactions: 10
Just watched their Stylelikeu. They have their stories so well rehearsed and have repeated them a million times so I skipped alot of their dialogue. Shane seemed to think he was pretty edgy though, stating how men have the perception that he and Hannah can't have sex in their "very limited missionary man fucks woman, like..." and "they think that's the be all end all of sex". Is he trying to imply that he can provide Hannah more than vanilla missionary like these dudes are supposedly offering and is a wild piledriving stallion that can mount her til dawn? Or that they are like 2 spiders on eachother as he once described, whatever the duck that means. So it doesn't "look like what's in the movies". Ok, then what? They don't have to get nasty and graphic, but discuss it like mature adults. Speaking of movies, the movie title that describes their sex life is "Mission: Impossible".
Again, Hannah dodges mentioning anything physical on Shane that she likes.
Way too many "likes" and "yeahs", but we know they are inarticulate buffoons.
Weird video. Anyone with a brain and eyes can look at them and know the pieces don't fit when they (Shane mostly) goes on about their alleged sex life.
Hannah also mentioned she has no dating history.
Shane said they communicate well and he'll ask her if it's a good day to bathe him. I take it that it usually isn't.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
After now seeing Shane's size -1 feet, can anyone tell me why he wheres size 19 shoes???? X

• Haha
So is the whole video Shane justifying that they really do have sex? Because that's weird and unnecessary. And they have beat that trope to death about how people think Hannah is his sister/mother/nurse. That's obviously the angle they are going for, their "brand".

• Sick
So is the whole video Shane justifying that they really do have sex? Because that's weird and unnecessary. And they have beat that trope to death about how people think Hannah is his sister/mother/nurse. That's obviously the angle they are going for, their "brand".
They’re so boring!! And there’s no fun, no real joy between them. They seem strained and heavy in their energy.

Reactions: 9
You know what's really creepy? The interviewers/creators of the Stylelikeu channel are mother and daughter! They've got to have some weird ass voyeuristic kink or something to make these videos together- total lack of boundaries in terms of parent and child family dynamics. The whole video should've been ten minutes or less and the two of them are boring to listen to and have zero chemistry despite being "together" for years. Did anyone catch the codependence when Shane said that if one of them died, the other would kill themselves? Really healthy mindset there 😐.

• Sick
  • Wow
Hannah doesn't need space from Shane because she can control him. She feels too overwhelmed by people who are full-sized and can go and do whatever they want. She has the autistic need for control of her environment.

Also sad but not at all surprising that Shane is her first relationship, just as all of us predicted.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You know what's really creepy? The interviewers/creators of the Stylelikeu channel are mother and daughter! They've got to have some weird ass voyeuristic kink or something to make these videos together- total lack of boundaries in terms of parent and child family dynamics. The whole video should've been ten minutes or less and the two of them are boring to listen to and have zero chemistry despite being "together" for years. Did anyone catch the codependence when Shane said that if one of them died, the other would kill themselves? Really healthy mindset there 😐.
I was actually shocked at the level of co-dependence being expressed. To actually talk about dying by suicide if the other one died is disturbing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was actually shocked at the level of co-dependence being expressed. To actually talk about dying by suicide if the other one died is disturbing.
It's very disturbing and also very manipulative of them to say to each other. It's especially wrong of Shane to say this to Hannah since she is naive and has zero relationship experience prior to being with Shane. This toxic and possessive type of thinking is along the lines of "I'll kill myself if you leave me". I bet their brainless fans will think, "Wow! I want a man to love me enough to not be able to live without me!" I bet Hannah's hunky dory agreeable parents would approve of their death pact.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the two of them being on Dr. Phil? I think they are working on diaper genie damage control. Someone is actively deleting any mention of it in ther comments

• Haha
  • Wow
After now seeing Shane's size -1 feet, can anyone tell me why he wheres size 19 shoes???? X
I explained this, I think in thread 8. Because the feet of a disabled person are often deformed, their feet don't fit into shoes that would normally be their size, so they have to actually have bigger shoes. This is one thing that is genuine. My credential: I take care of a severely disabled sibling full time.

• Heart
I explained this, I think in thread 8. Because the feet of a disabled person are often deformed, their feet don't fit into shoes that would normally be their size, so they have to actually have bigger shoes. This is one thing that is genuine. My credential: I take care of a severely disabled sibling full time.
I fully understand, i have nursed many people with disabilities and deformities but on the insta Shane and Hannah got undressed it was very clear he doesnt have excessively deformed feet, just small and mildly wider than average. If you check the video and scroll towards the end where she takes his shoes off it make zero sense why his shoes are so big. X

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.