Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they fund their own damn race?! The audacity of them to seek out donations from their viewers when they live in a 1.8-million-dollar mansion, order expensive takeout multiple days a week and can Air B and B for months in Los Angeles. Do you know the struggle of being laid off during Covid and having to completely reimagine and plan your future? You don't and you never will- because you're riding this one trick pony Youtube channel into the sunset. duck off, Shane! I will not register and I do not love you or your legging clad, vapid bleep of a wife! Man, that felt good 😅!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
semi related, I found it quite interesting to watch that clip where she's commenting on the approaches she gets from men online, she seemed somehow much more animated/excited, with no suggestion of annoyance, than I usually see her
What is the name of that video? Would love to see it. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
You go!! They are really milking it and their viewers, who are probably on disability and make peanuts. So this raises money to help disabled people with tools to help them, like all the tools he has pissed away?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest video is super short but about kids and Shane's private parts working just fine and normal. Weird to bring that all up again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We could be seeing a lot more shorts from Hannah and Shane than we already are. I read a few comments about it keeping or pushing both paid uploaders and beginners up in the algorithm and the Youtube money from views of advertisements not being so good these days. I saw someone say that Youtube is paying really good money when it comes to shorts and giving some Youtubers contracts to release shorts. A lot of Youtubers have started churning out lots of shorts. It probably also explains why they are talking again about his alleged ability to have sex along with the other topics they brought up again in other shorts. I know some Youtubers both small and large are rehashing topics in shorts. It could also explain why their latest video didn't have a sponsor. They could be lazy about that and instead let the money roll in with an even lazier short.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've noticed Shane has ditched the ankle-foot orthosis he used to wear on each lower leg/ankle/foot the past few months. Hannah was packing (or unpacking) in the McMansion in a fairly recent video, and she pulled Shane's AFOs out of the suitcase as if to say, "So THAT'S where I left them," giving the impression they were left in there after a previous trip. I seem to recall her saying something to Shane, the gist of which was, "You don't like to wear these anyway." That might explain why his feet seem to be becoming more deformed.
It's absolutely disgusting. So many disabled people would kill to have such tools and would actually use them. He wastes extremely expensive equipment which for many people would give them a chance to get a job and means to survive and live their life much more comfortably. Still they think it makes them funny and relatable. tit people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Latest video is... about... Shane's private parts working just fine and normal...
Not so "private" with 900k YouTube subs, but, even if I did believe what they're claiming about said parts - which I don't - their functioning is barely relevant when set alongside the sad, twisted little thing that they're attached to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest video is super short but about kids and Shane's private parts working just fine and normal. Weird to bring that all up again
Maybe they do "work" as such but I have a hard time believing they are an average size or whatever he wants us to believe since the rest of his body is deformed so why wouldn't his dick be deformed too.

Reactions: 11
Maybe they do "work" as such but I have a hard time believing they are an average size or whatever he wants us to believe since the rest of his body is deformed so why wouldn't his dick be deformed too.
well - I suppose his condition seems to impact his muscles first and his bones I suppose as a result of that, whereas a penis [despite sometimes often being colloquially referred to as a 'boner' or even 'love muscle'] strictly speaking contains neither.

so I suppose maybe it is plausible, perhaps even to be expected, that the size would fall within the normal range [?].

but, i mean...

Reactions: 8
I believe his junk is as puny as his stature. He reeks of insecurity and small dick/incel energy, not a self-assured man who knows he can satisfy his woman no matter what others think.

• Heart
I don't believe it's 'full sized' for a second. It may not be a tiny weener so even if on a regular guy it would be just fine for sex, there is no way Hannah is getting anywhere near to riding it. It's far too close to his delicate bones and ribcage. She would be squashing him. You can see this more clearly when she's carrying him and the size difference is more apparent. I really do wish they were actual disability actavists. I would love to see an honest channel about life as an interabled couple, and what adaptations and routines they have to have built a life together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That will never happen because they want us to believe he is a normal guy in a wheelchair, for whatever reason. He wants to raise money for others who are disabled, or rather for himself and for "equipment", but he doesn't see himself as severely disabled, hence why he doesn't really need all the fancy tools.

• Heart
I'm really curious to hear what his previous 3 girlfriends have to say about him. They must've broken up amicablly since none of them have anything bad to say. Maybe Hannah changed him?

Reactions: 8
NDAs...they can't say anything, let alone anything bad, or their side of things. He also blames them for the break ups.
I find it borderline disturbing that Shannon, a very young and upbeat woman starting a creative career in media and production, disappeared off of the face of the internet after their "break up" after producing some videos for him. That's not typical for someone her age. Anna is around but extremely low key. As if there weren't contracts signed 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, that is so awful, not funny and pathetic. He thinks he's so witty and profound, but it's just sad.
I was thinking pathetic too. Just not funny.

It's absolutely disgusting. So many disabled people would kill to have such tools and would actually use them. He wastes extremely expensive equipment which for many people would give them a chance to get a job and means to survive and live their life much more comfortably. Still they think it makes them funny and relatable. tit people.
He’s such a horrible person. I really dislike his arrogance and the way he wastes expensive items due to pride.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

The cringe is real on this 42 second video! They talk about how they express intimacy and affection, and Hannah says that they cuddle in the morning when they wake up and that "Shane gives the best arm tickles"- who needs romance novels? These two are the definition of erotic passion 🔥🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

The cringe is real on this 42 second video! They talk about how they express intimacy and affection, and Hannah says that they cuddle in the morning when they wake up and that "Shane gives the best arm tickles"- who needs romance novels? These two are the definition of erotic passion 🔥🤣
How does she always have that smug / detached stare, it’s creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
NDAs...they can't say anything, let alone anything bad, or their side of things. He also blames them for the break ups.
I find it borderline disturbing that Shannon, a very young and upbeat woman starting a creative career in media and production, disappeared off of the face of the internet after their "break up" after producing some videos for him. That's not typical for someone her age. Anna is around but extremely low key. As if there weren't contracts signed 😂
Shannon could have a different name if she’ was an actress playing his girlfriend maybe she goes by a different name and that’s why we can’t find anything about her wouldn’t surprise me one bit

• Heart
Reactions: 11

this manboy made me cringe to the shadow realm when he did that weird eyebrow thing to indicate that they have sex.
getting a handjob by Liz with tweezers doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.